TO GUARD HIM THEY WOULD
COME WITH THE SCREEN.

STEPH RARELY ISOS AGAINST
GUARDS/WINGS
ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THAT SWITCH
WITH THE BIG AND SLOW PLAYERS.

:devil:
:evil:

He does hunt for the switch no doubt. Most PGs do. I equate pgs using screen like Big posting up. It's natural and apart of the game but....

When you in a game such as this, you have to get buckets and refuse screens to iso or split traps i.e. Dwade and MJ to impose your will.

It's the last knock I have on Steph's game. The thing is I've seen him do it before plenty in the Mark Jackson era. He rarely does it without a switch now with Kerr's philosophy though.
In the end it's about results get the job done or have guys like CHICAGO clown you for your short comings :yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He does hunt for the switch no doubt. Most PGs do. I equate pgs using screen like Big posting up. It's natural and apart of the game but....

When you in a game such as this, you have to get a buckets and refuse screens to iso or split traps i.e. Dwade and MJ to impose your will.

It's the last knock I have on Steph's game. The thing is I've seen him do it before plenty in the Mark Jackson era. He rarely does it without a switch now with Kerr's philosophy though.
In the end it's about result, get the job done or have guys like CHICAGO clown you for your short comings :yeshrug:

AND IF YOU KNOW
THEYRE GONNA DBL EVERYTIME
WHEN YOU HUNT FOR THE SWITCH
YOU SHOULD STOP DOING IT...

MEMPHIS PLAYED HIM THE
WAY ANY TEAM WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD AND PPL
WANNA CRY FOUL.

:mjlol:fukk AM I GONNA LET
STEPH ISO AGAINST A BIG

OR SHOOT AN OPEN 3
BY SAGGING THE BIG ON THE SCREEN
LIKE DUMB ASS TERRY STOTTS
DOES ALL THE TIME?

HE COULD HAVE SIMPLY ISOD
AND GOT BUCKETS
LIKE JA DID AT THE END.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
AND IF YOU KNOW
THEYRE GONNA DBL EVERYTIME
WHEN YOU HUNT FOR THE SWITCH
YOU SHOULD STOP DOING IT...

MEMPHIS PLAYED HIM THE
WAY ANY TEAM WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD AND PPL
WANNA CRY FOUL.

:mjlol:fukk AM I GONNA LET
STEPH ISO AGAINST A BIG

OR SHOOT AN OPEN 3
BY SAGGING THE BIG ON THE SCREEN
LIKE DUMB ASS TERRY STOTTS
DOES ALL THE TIME?

HE COULD HAVE SIMPLY ISOD
AND GOT BUCKETS
LIKE JA DID AT THE END.

True but if you insist on screens that demand double teams. In crunch time your offense can not be a 3pt shot or a layup/dunk anymore. This is where I blame Kerr.
There is enough space for Draymond to take a free throw line jumper uncontested. Or Looney to take a baseline jumper a'la Brandon Bass. Those are both quality shots that they can take down the stretch of the game that they can make to keep the offense from bogging down.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True but if you insist on screens that demand double teams. In crunch time your offense can not be a 3pt shot or a layup/dunk anymore. This is where I blame Kerr.
There is enough space for Draymond to take a free throw line jumper uncontested. Or Looney to take a baseline jumper a'la Brandon Bass. Those are both quality shots that they can take down the stretch of the game that they can make to keep the offense from bogging down.
YOU ALREADY KNOW
TEAMS AINT TAKING MIDDIES IN 2021.

3 OR LAYUP

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Draymond had a wide open shot to win the game and missed everything :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Draymond had a wide open shot to win the game and missed everything :mjlol:
:unimpressed:THIS IS A WIDE OPEN LOOK
IN THE MIND OF A DERRANGED STAN.

Screenshot_20210522-014912_Samsung Internet.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:THIS IS A WIDE OPEN LOOK
IN THE MIND OF A DERRANGED STAN.

View attachment 30790

Im not a stan, Im a bull fans you goofy I just also enjoy...basketball in general so I appreciate that we watching greatness when nikkas like chef, lbj, durant etc cooking. Your mancrush on Lilliard is stan shyt.

You show a pic as they converging on him, for someone who always saying people dont watch games you would know if you watched it live he was widdddeee the fukk open. Literally the only time Ive seen the most uninformed person be a mod of a forum. shyt is crazy.

And all your music sucks. fukking clown :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im not a stan, Im a bull fans you goofy I just also enjoy...basketball in general so I appreciate that we watching greatness when nikkas like chef, lbj, durant etc cooking. Your mancrush on Lilliard is stan shyt.

You show a pic as they converging on him, for someone who always saying people dont watch games you would know if you watched it live he was widdddeee the fukk open.

And all your music sucks. fukking clown :mjlol:
:unimpressed:YOU SAID HE MISSED
A WIDE OPEN SHOT TO WIN
THE GAME....

:dead:NOW ITS SHOW ME
A PIC OF THEM CONVERGING ON HIM.