Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
For the life of me I can’t understand how you can be a fan of basketball and take pleasure in seeing greats fall sort. I blame Skip for making casuals try to out hot-take everyone.

Kobe, Jordan, Kareem didn’t make the playoffs every year of their career but nobody talks about that just like everyone will forget about this but get your hot takes off if that makes you feel happy :yeshrug:
jordan was in the playoffs every year until he had six rings and played for the wizards :mjlit:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Never go full retard. :mjlol:

And it's almost like they think I can't find times when D-Rose had 8 assists/14 turnovers or 11 assists/14 turnovers in consecutive playoff games. I mean fukk, Magic himself had 9 assists/10 turnovers in an elimination loss against a 40-42 team despite the opposing team being led by a 5'9" PG and having prime KAJ standing where Kevon Looney was, prime Jamaal Wilkes standing where Andrew Wiggins was, and and prime Norm Nixon standing where Kent Bazemore was.

But ONE elimination game where Steph scored 39 points exposes him forever because his assist/turnover ratio was bad? :usure:

Yup. Obama spends his time in gay brothels, Black people don't need to worry about Covid cause only White people get it, Steph is exposed and can't shoot...no matter what he's talking about he embarrasses himself.

Even this game....7-13 from 2pt, 6-15 from 3pt, 7-7 from the line, 39-4-5 and +4 in 47 minutes despite having the other team's entire defensive attention....but it proves Steph is a fraud, right?
It was back to back games sir

And idgaf about them other dudes we talking about Curry sir

maybe steph need to add something else to his game if he can be turned into a TO machine

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Jordan was called a chucker that couldnt' make his teammates better. Kobe caught his share of shyt after Shaq left. This is not new. I am all for nuanced, thoughful analysis. But I am not for changing the rules because we wanna be tender towards one nikka.

Thats whats getting me now. To some Steph should be above criticism that other All-Timers get/got. Nah, doesn't work that way...

How would a 2021 game change that truth? Steph was more threatening on offense and literally every team knew it. :dahell:

If you think an elimination game against the Grizzlies proves Steph's inferiority, I really wonder what you think about the time KD went 5-21 with 7 turnovers in an elimination game against the Grizzlies.

Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder Box Score, May 15, 2013 | Basketball-Reference.com

Oh boy, don't you know this never actually happened, right? Durant is a perfect basketball player with no flaws on the court and any game he played lesser than wasnt really a bad game, it was his teammates and coach letting him down...

Everything about Durant's career pre-Warriors never actually happened or is excused because someone else was at fault or he was too young, and everything about his career from Warriors forward is because he carries everyone on his back to glory...

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Love him but his 1v1 game is constantly exposed in these situations. It’s hard for him to create his own without a screen

No it’s not. :gucci:

He consistently can beat his man off the dribble, and does it a LOT.

Y’all take the games where he’s triple-teamed at halfcourt and point at him like it’s his fault for not scoring easier. He runs more than any player in the league and still shoots 46% from the field and that’s somehow a negative to people on this board.

:mindblown: When was he 1v1 in this game at all actually??

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:EVEN A BROKEN DOWN
DERRICK ROSE
LEAD HIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS
THIS YR.

:devil:
:evil:
They’re gonna claim the Knicks roster is better :mjlol:

according to the coli:

Steph > anyone on the Knicks

Draymond >> Randle

Kerr > workhorse injury creator Thibs

Wiggins > RJ

Elfrid is the worst player in the league

something not adding up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The western conference was way more stacked back then. The top seeds in the west this year are Utah led by a 6'1 sg and the Sun's led by a 38 year old pg.

:comeon:
Both of those teams would beat the #2 seed Suns or #3 seed Sonics of 2005.

The Grizzlies led by Pau Gasol with Mike Miller as the #2 scorer made the playoffs in both 2005 and 2006 and were the #5 seed in 2006. Do you have that #5 seed Memphis team making the playoffs in 2021?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead:EVEN A BROKEN DOWN
DERRICK ROSE
LEAD HIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS
THIS YR.

Rose didn't even start. :mjlol:

The same D-Rose who has only won 3 playoff series in a 12-year career (and shot 41%, 37%, and 45% in those three series)? You're bringing up THAT player in a thread about winning?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rose didn't even start. :mjlol:

The same D-Rose who has only won 3 playoff series in a 12-year career (and shot 41%, 37%, and 45% in those three series)? You're bringing up THAT player in a thread about winning?
:laff: :laff: :laff:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The western conference was way more stacked back then. The top seeds in the west this year are Utah led by a 6'1 sg and the Sun's led by a 38 year old pg.

:comeon:
Mentioning their age or size doesn't mean shyt if they played well. Weak argument.

Not to mention... covid + condensed schedule hurt Golden state.

They probably would have figured out their lineups and gotten more practice earlier in the year :manny: