They’re gonna claim the Knicks roster is better :mjlol:

according to the coli:

Steph > anyone on the Knicks

Draymond >> Randle

Kerr > workhorse injury creator Thibs

Wiggins > RJ

Elfrid is the worst player in the league

something not adding up

The coli constantly shyts on Draymond, Kerr, and Wiggins while they been giving Randle his props all year. :why:

Draymond and Wiggins might have the most negative threads about them of anyone other than Bron. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One thing I noticed is that Steph rarely has high assist games
You have to remember that he was originally a SG like his dad who learned to play point to make it in the league. Back in 2014 when he was still trying to be a PG he averaged 8.5 apg and had six games of 15+ assists that year. But starting in 2015 he began embracing his natural high-scoring game more and it was clear that his primary skill should be to score rather than to create.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thats whats getting me now. To some Steph should be above criticism that other All-Timers get/got. Nah, doesn't work that way...

Oh boy, don't you know this never actually happened, right? Durant is a perfect basketball player with no flaws on the court and any game he played lesser than wasnt really a bad game, it was his teammates and coach letting him down...

Everything about Durant's career pre-Warriors never actually happened or is excused because someone else was at fault or he was too young, and everything about his career from Warriors forward is because he carries everyone on his back to glory..

i didn't say any of that but go ahead and be tight on a friday night you ol passive aggressive nikka :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They were a 6th seed before he got hurt. They went 1-7 and fell to 10th when he was injured, then he came back and dragged them up to 8th :yeshrug:

Dubs win percentage with him was .587 which woulda had them as the 5 seed this year...

Win percentage without him was .222, worse than the Rockets. This was an All-Time carry job this year...

i didn't say any of that but go ahead and be tight on a friday night you ol passive aggressive nikka :mjlol:

Hit dogs, I wasn't referencing you. I was talking about the history of this board and people have actually said all those things I posted...

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season definitely showed Curry's limitations as a star player but he gained my respect because at least he got that 3PT% back up after it fell and he went on that hot stretch.

In a regular season, he would've made it as an 8th seed which is all I needed to see him do. He better hope Klay will be healthy though or else joining Bron might really be his only chance at another contending year.