Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
In regards to the can't make playoffs sentiment:

This is why I can't fukk with the play in shyt moving forward. I do think Steph was supposed to carry this team to a better record and I wasn't feeling the MVP for an 8th seed talk but under a non-gimmick circumstance this is a playoff team.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
In regards to the can't make playoffs sentiment:

This is why I can't fukk with the play in shyt moving forward. I do think Steph was supposed to carry this team to a better record and I wasn't feeling the MVP for an 8th seed talk but under a non-gimmick circumstance this is a playoff team.
They were a 6th seed before he got hurt. They went 1-7 and fell to 10th when he was injured, then he came back and dragged them up to 8th :yeshrug:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
and kobe had the team in the playoffs until he got hurt and Rudy T resigned
Also started that season injured with Plantar Fasciitis (one of the worst because it's not bad enough to really sideline you but your play still falters due to it) before succumbing to more injuries, in what was definitely a better West (and league) imo

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
@CHICAGO @CantStop

HideousJauntyHind-size_restricted.gif

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I need to see the tape because I didn't watch the game but Steph can't allow traps to take him out of the game this easy.
He has to demand iso or clear outs and get his team buckets in crunch time end of discussion.

Mark Jackson used to let him iso much more but Kerr and Steph himself must not have enough confidence to run iso/clear outs in games like this. Kerr should have designed plays off a double that comes on a clear out by now.

:francis:

Again I didn't watch the game in total. I need to see Memphis defensive strategy to see if Steph invited all these doubles with screens

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I need to see the tape because I didn't watch the game but Steph can't allow traps to take him out of the game this easy.
He has to demand iso or clear outs and get his team buckets in crunch time end of discussion.

Mark Jackson used to let him iso much more but Kerr and Steph himself must not have enough confidence to run iso/clear outs in games like this. Kerr by now should have designed plays off a double that comes on a clear out by now.

:francis:

Again I didn't watch the game in total. I need to see Memphis defensive strategy to see if Steph invited all these doubles with screens
GO WATCH BREAUGH.

YOURE ONE OF THE FEW
GOOD STEPH STANS AROUND HERE.

HE WANTED NO PARTS OF BROOKS.

THEY INVITED DOUBLE TEAMS
EVERYTIME HE COULD HAVE
SIMPLY ISO'D AGAINST DILLON.

I EVEN NOTICED VS PORTLAND
EVERYTIME DAME WANTED
TO GUARD HIM THEY WOULD
COME WITH THE SCREEN.

STEPH RARELY ISOS AGAINST
GUARDS/WINGS
ALWAYS HUNTING FOR THAT SWITCH
WITH THE BIG AND SLOW PLAYERS.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Kobe, Jordan, Kareem didn’t make the playoffs every year of their career
Jordan missed when he was an old man playing for the Wizards. Kobe missed after an injured season during his prime, then later on after he tore his Achilles.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
If it wasn’t for his shooting prowess; no one would respect his ISO game or handles. Players slightly hesitate when defending him because of his quick release and shooting ability. But when you look at his handles and ISO game individually in a vacuum; he’s actually below average in these metrics.
Ridiculous post. He can score on all levels and has one of the best handles in the league.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ridiculous post. He can score on all levels and has one of the best handles in the league.
CASUAL

THAT POST WAS 100% CORRECT.

STEPHS SHOOTING ABILTY
IS THE ONLY REASON
HE CAN GET BY DEFENDERS.

HES NOT QUICK NOR FAST.

:devil:
:evil: