Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Thats whats getting me now. To some Steph should be above criticism that other All-Timers get/got. Nah, doesn't work that way...

Oh boy, don't you know this never actually happened, right? Durant is a perfect basketball player with no flaws on the court and any game he played lesser than wasnt really a bad game, it was his teammates and coach letting him down...

Everything about Durant's career pre-Warriors never actually happened or is excused because someone else was at fault or he was too young, and everything about his career from Warriors forward is because he carries everyone on his back to glory...
Sounds familiar:umad:. Like the guy that ran from the Cavs to stack the deck in Miami, then back in Cleveland and then in LA now :mjgrin:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sounds familiar:umad:. Like the guy that ran from the Cavs to stack the deck in Miami, then back in Cleveland and then in LA now :mjgrin:

I've never said Bron has no flaws, is a perfect basketball player, has no bad games, and all bad games are attributable to teammates and coaches. I've said Bron is the greatest player to play the sport. All that other stuff nah, don't put that on me, aint a post can be found of me doing any of that...

Cats actually have said these things verbatim about KD...

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
:unimpressed:THIS IS A WIDE OPEN LOOK
IN THE MIND OF A DERRANGED STAN.

View attachment 30790
:devil:
:evil:

:comeon:

6920-F6-BB-8-B8-F-4-E19-AAA5-1605-FBFC93-B1.jpg

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I've never said Bron has no flaws, is a perfect basketball player, has no bad games, and all bad games are attributable to teammates and coaches. I've said Bron is the greatest player to play the sport. All that other stuff nah, don't put that on me, aint a post can be found of me doing any of that...

Cats actually have said these things verbatim about KD...
Idk about you in particular but you know you’ve seen the
tenor.gif
when it comes to Bron’s shortcomings from his stans and literally all of those points you said about KD are constantly said about Bron and have been the narrative for decades. Just check the posts from the people that dapped your post :dead: I feel like nobody started talking about KD like that unless it was a response to Bron stannery. It’s just a never ending back and forth of trolling bc neither player is flawless or above criticism

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Steph scored 39 tonight and was +4 in 47 minutes, right?

In 12 seasons D-Rose has scored more than that in a playoff game.....maybe once ever?

He couldn't even come up with a comeback when I pointed out that Steph's "exposal" game was better than most of his hero's best games. :mjlol:
Coli superhero Derrick “D gawd” rose had 11 turnovers and went 17-56 in games 4 & 5 of the ‘11 ecf ,this was peak rose.fam shot 30% combined in crucial must win games & homie wanna troll about curry :dead:.

But that that was different ,rose didn’t have enough even tho the bulls won a playoff series without him

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
zero vision

even AI had better court vision

Also AI took a VASTLY subpar team to the finals and competed. And instead of being celebrated AI was criticized for his # of shot attempts/labeled a chucker, even though he was the only viable scoring option on his team, his goalpost didnt have any wheels on it unfortunately :unimpressed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also AI took a VASTLY subpar team to the finals and competed. And instead of being celebrated AI was criticized for his # of shot attempts/labeled a chucker, even though he was the only viable scoring option on his team, his goalpost didnt have any wheels on it unfortunately :unimpressed:
That vastly subpar team was the 1 seed

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would a 2021 game change that truth? Steph was more threatening on offense and literally every team knew it. :dahell:

If you think an elimination game against the Grizzlies proves Steph's inferiority, I really wonder what you think about the time KD went 5-21 with 7 turnovers in an elimination game against the Grizzlies.

Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder Box Score, May 15, 2013 | Basketball-Reference.com
Steph was easier to contain than kd. You can't stop kd from getting a shot off, you can with steph...