Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
For the life of me I can’t understand how you can be a fan of basketball and take pleasure in seeing greats fall sort. I blame Skip for making casuals try to out hot-take everyone.

Kobe, Jordan, Kareem didn’t make the playoffs every year of their career but nobody talks about that just like everyone will forget about this but get your hot takes off if that makes you feel happy :yeshrug:
This

Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
but nikkas told me Steph was better than KD during the dynasty years :mjlol:

How would a 2021 game change that truth? Steph was more threatening on offense and literally every team knew it. :dahell:

If you think an elimination game against the Grizzlies proves Steph's inferiority, I really wonder what you think about the time KD went 5-21 with 7 turnovers in an elimination game against the Grizzlies.

Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder Box Score, May 15, 2013 | Basketball-Reference.com

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
James missed 17 consecutive games from late December to late January after sustaining a strained left groin against Golden State on Christmas. At the time, the Lakers were 20-14 and in fourth place in the Western Conference. But the Lakers were 6-11 in those 17 games without James and dropped in the standings

- USA TODAY

Please stop. Can’t drag a team from your couch now can you?

He still came back.. stop making excuses... He couldn’t drag that squad to the playoffs in the western conference it’s that simple

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
He still came back.. stop making excuses... He couldn’t drag that squad to the playoffs in the western conference it’s that simple
he was not 100% hence them shutting him down. and he missed twice as many games during that stretch s as curry did this entire season :russell:

Note how he had them in 4th place when he was 100%. What’s your excuse for Curry

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
8 ast
13 turnovers
:mjlol:

I can do that lol

Never go full retard. :mjlol:

And it's almost like they think I can't find times when D-Rose had 8 assists/14 turnovers or 11 assists/14 turnovers in consecutive playoff games. I mean fukk, Magic himself had 9 assists/10 turnovers in an elimination loss against a 40-42 team despite the opposing team being led by a 5'9" PG and having prime KAJ standing where Kevon Looney was, prime Jamaal Wilkes standing where Andrew Wiggins was, and and prime Norm Nixon standing where Kent Bazemore was.

But ONE elimination game where Steph scored 39 points exposes him forever because his assist/turnover ratio was bad? :usure:

doesn't matter what part of the forum it is. I see that red font I expect an incredibly shytty take.

Yup. Obama spends his time in gay brothels, Black people don't need to worry about Covid cause only White people get it, Steph is exposed and can't shoot...no matter what he's talking about he embarrasses himself.

Even this game....7-13 from 2pt, 6-15 from 3pt, 7-7 from the line, 39-4-5 and +4 in 47 minutes despite having the other team's entire defensive attention....but it proves Steph is a fraud, right?