Steph Curry With 6 & 7 Turnovers In B2B Elimination Games

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the life of me I can’t understand how you can be a fan of basketball and take pleasure in seeing greats fall sort. I blame Skip for making casuals try to out hot-take everyone.

Kobe, Jordan, Kareem didn’t make the playoffs every year of their career but nobody talks about that just like everyone will forget about this but get your hot takes off if that makes you feel happy :yeshrug:

Jordan was called a chucker that couldnt' make his teammates better. Kobe caught his share of shyt after Shaq left. This is not new. I am all for nuanced, thoughful analysis. But I am not for changing the rules because we wanna be tender towards one nikka.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Dude getting doubled and tripled b/c he playing 4 on 5 with Draymond on the offensive side of the ball. And look at the other bums on this squad.
Exactly

How the fukk can Steph go iso when he deals with that?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Steph and Klay's gravity unlocked the best version ever of KD. Cavs players were running to chase shooters off the 3 point like while KD was going to the rim. :yeshrug:

Lets hope Harden's hamstring holds up. Was looking like Kyrie wasnt enough. :mjpls:
Facts, KD got the easiest buckets of his life in a GS jersey

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
y5bQ6EZ.gif

:francis:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
For the life of me I can’t understand how you can be a fan of basketball and take pleasure in seeing greats fall sort. I blame Skip for making casuals try to out hot-take everyone.

Kobe, Jordan, Kareem didn’t make the playoffs every year of their career but nobody talks about that just like everyone will forget about this but get your hot takes off if that makes you feel happy :yeshrug:

Yeah, I get celebrating if your team or favorite player wins

But just celebrating people losing is :scust:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Word? So what happened when he had to drag the lakers and missed the playoffs a couple seasons ago? Let’s not have revisionist history

James missed 17 consecutive games from late December to late January after sustaining a strained left groin against Golden State on Christmas. At the time, the Lakers were 20-14 and in fourth place in the Western Conference. But the Lakers were 6-11 in those 17 games without James and dropped in the standings

- USA TODAY

Please stop. Can’t drag a team from your couch now can you? Bruh missed twice as many games in that stretch as curry did this entire season.