Steph Curry Got Them Under Armour Numbers Going Nuts...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
mental illness :hhh:

“Suns got next”

:mjlol:

Delusional dikkriding cac bytch
Lmao reality got you bytches tight :dead:

Steph couldnt get it done, the best shooter of all time had a wide open 3 on his homecourt and couldnt make it. If he hits that theres another wave of hype, kids buy more shoes, etc. Instead he misses it, they lose, Curry stans are sad, now the news is Under Armor is struggling

Uh duhhhh no shyt. Their poster boy took another hit to his rep. Get out your feelings and face common sense, clowns.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think it's the logo cause these joints because these joints became fresh with that infinity logo:wow:

I'm deso.

what's worse is the cam shoes last year was a step in the right direction.
now it seems ua took a step back in design.
plus made these look like those harden's and it has no lifestyle edge.
including it looks like he will be wearing thick ass ankle braces in them and are not good for hoop'n. So it defeats the purpose of a luxury pe style shoe for hoops..

I am sleep.
are these the latest curry?

if so, major miss.
they look worse than the dope westbrooks ii's and that is not a good look.
it shows a lack in market research and hurts the brand.
especially with curry being the flagship.

art barr

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You just made my point. Steph straight up balled after the KD injury. That 33pt half in the close out game in Houston will go down as legendary. Along with the 36, 6 and 6 series vs Portland. (Finals Forced Box and 1 :wow:)

But because of ESPN and Nike this is what you think
:yeshrug:

yeah based on points you have a valid point, but look deeper into it, and dude shot like 40% from 2 and 35% from 3, that's not the Steph we're used to. We all saw too he was blowing easy layups and Klay was way more efficient.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Id say the logo is 3rd on the list of why they're struggling after 1) the ugly ass gear itself and 2) the performance of their flagship athlete.

Wonder how many millions they lost on that one wide open 3 Steph bricked to end their season alone...

Mental illness :picard:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lmao reality got you bytches tight :dead:

Steph couldnt get it done, the best shooter of all time had a wide open 3 on his homecourt and couldnt make it. If he hits that theres another wave of hype, kids buy more shoes, etc. Instead he misses it, they lose, Curry stans are sad, now the news is Under Armor is struggling

Uh duhhhh no shyt. Their poster boy took another hit to his rep. Get out your feelings and face common sense, clowns.

Wow, severe mental illness :picard:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Mental illness :picard:
Argue that players failing to perform in big moments has no effect on how they are perceived and the success of their endored products, mentally ill brehs.

That my fukkin line. You dont say it right. I say it, bytch, not you. :ufdup:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Under Armour is popular for training gear. Idk where you are breh.

They’re popular for athletic gear for white folk

The UA logo isn't that bad, it's symmetrical so it could work well on the front or back of the shoe. It's just the shoes associated were so bad it was hard to recover. Kinda like divorcing Hyundai from Genesis/Equus

UA logo isn’t the problem. The rocks shytty UA gear sells out whenever it drops even the shoes with that lame ass bull logo. His gear is the brands best selling product last u read
The shoes just don’t have a nice design to them. Their designers are bad

The logo is a problem a big one

The problem with UA is that they don’t have black people creating a mystique for their product which drives hype

No one sees UA as cool.