Steph Curry ain’t tryna live next to you ni99as! Says No to new development in his backyard

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

CurryDance.0.gif

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Y'all pretending you don't know what happens to property values when there are too many section 8s in a neighborhood?
Which is why I think the better plan is to spread out affordable housing across multiple neighborhoods as opposed to putting them in 1 neighborhood.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Y'all pretending you don't know what happens to property values when there are too many section 8s in a neighborhood?
Which is why I think the better plan is to spread out affordable housing across multiple neighborhoods as opposed to putting them in 1 neighborhood.
I was about to say it's other millionaires but other articles actually do say the poor

Still bad

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
a developer has the right to build homes on land in accordance with local laws
These developers are shaping local laws with their rent seeking. Actual local residents have the right to fight that influence just as much.

Don't like it? "Develop" somewhere else.

It is the desire of the citizens of California that dense housing be prioritized.
If you say so; they can do it in the designated zones for said housing.

if you live in California your shortsighted view doesn't supersede the electorate.
Shortsighted? Nothing about what I said was shortsighted. Develop in the appropriate zones and stop trying to force it on communities that do not want it.

Get out your feelings and grow up. There are two sides to this situation and just asserting your side is right doesn't inherently make it right.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nothing worse than discovering your idol doesn't respect you, trust or want you near..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They can fukk off to Iowa then. Or buy 10 lots of land smd fence it.

You don't have a "right" to move to a community and demand it stays that same regardless of socioeconomic trends.
Why did you quote me, then quote right as if that was something I said?:gucci:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
why do you associate Affordable housing with blackness?
Who associating it with blackness? Even when they say affordable multi million dollar units in an area where the median home price is 9m+ that shyt will devalue your property due to a population increase ain’t got shyt to do with blackness…

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
People gave a pass to Chappelle because it was 'affordable housing" but actually wasn't affordable housing. was just a scheme for people to make money off building property near his estate. this could be the same but i can't help but look at these social activists funny when they act like typical rich folks in these scenario's. housing inequality is one of the primary causes for the wealth gap, and going all nimby means you are supporting the 1%
Chappelle was full of shyt

"Under the PUD proposition, relatively cheaper townhomes and duplexes could also be built, and Oberer would donate one acre to the village for affordable housing. It would add a total of 140 dwelling units to the community."

He then bought 19 of the planned 52 acres, and isnt doing anything with it. Chappelle always had money. People think he grew up poor for some reason

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If Steph Curry and others wasn’t so outspoken on social justice issues it wouldn’t matter. If this was Michael Jordan nobody would bat an eye but they seem very hypocritical. They come off like yea we want and we fight for rights for the less fortunate but just dnt be in my zipcode :mjpls:

And dnt start talking about property value. We talking about the ultra rich here, they not looking at it as an investment :mjlol: . Buy a 30M mega mansion is a big risk anyway, if anything it will go down not up.

It’s a free country the developers ain’t doing nothing wrong. They should have moved into a neighborhood that made it explicit on what can be built and whatnot.