Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol...Lebron fans, boy I tell you. Crabs in a barrell nikkas. They would blame their own momma in order to save their boy pride.

The list of folks that have failed Lebron according to his rabbit fans:

Wade
Bosh
Chambers
Erik Spoelstra
Pat Riley
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

Kevin Love
Kyrie Irving
David Blatt
Tyronn Lue
Delonte West
Mo williams
Mike Brown
the bench....despite telling us Lebron was so good he didn't need a bench

And amazingly that's just a SMALL percentage of people that have failed Lebron according to his "fans". I wonder at what point will it stop being EVERYBODY else fault and Lebron's fault? I wonder whose fault it's going to be next year? I'm sure his "rabbit fans" will dig up somebody to blame.
You haven't heard?

Its never Lebrons fault. Only when they they win does Lebron get credit.

If he fails, then its 101 excuses

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because this dude is trying to get assists. It makes his stat sheet look prettier. He holds the ball until he draws a defender regardless of how long it takes or how it throws off the rhythm of the offense. There is literally only one player on that team who can come close to being able to guard him one on one. He needs to play like it. And if they collapse in the paint, then kick it out to one of your shooters. We'll understand if you get a couple turnovers Bron... smh

He wants to conserve all his energy for the pretty assists smh. The heat showed him how to win. Its the ugly gritty post play to get high efficient pts and get nikkas in foul trouble or pass out when the double comes but nah he hard headed wanting to be on the perimeter like his jumper is auto.

U see how tired he got in the 1st quarter driving to the hole because he went away from that in cleveland thinking he so godly he can just turn it back on but he got legit strong defenders on every switch except curry.

Like i said before the only option to make it a series is to play point center and mix up his attack but even that can be countered with green

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

boyboy

Pro
Daps
You haven't heard?

Its never Lebrons fault. Only when they they win does Lebron get credit.

If he fails, then its 101 excuses

Yep. Look I'm not a Lebron hater. I like Lebron. He is a great player. But this madness every year of throwing everybody else under the bus has got to stop. How everybody blamed my boy Wade in Miami when they lost but never gave him any credit when they won was so wrong. Yet Lebron get all the praise when they won but no blame when they lost? gtfoh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yep. Look I'm not a Lebron hater. I like Lebron. He is a great player. But this madness every year of throwing everybody else under the bus has got to stop. How everybody blamed my boy Wade in Miami when they lost but never gave him any credit when they won was so wrong. Yet Lebron get all the praise when they won but no blame when they lost? gtfoh
That shiy still pisses me off anout these supposed "Miami Heat" fans.

They still act like Lebron is the only reason they got jewelry.

And im like what about Wade in '06 :what:

He didnt need a superteam either.

shyt, even with flabby Wade and a sick Bosh they still went far this season at least.

nikkas blaming Wade when he basically became the nikkas father figure:what: