Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Are there ppl out there who seriously think he's better than Michael Jordan?

Lebron's a great player. More than likely, a hall of famer.

But I've seen too many lackluster or stat padding games from him in the big games.

He has the advantage on players, yet still struggles to put up 30.

If Curry is on me, I'm goin right at him. Go and go quickly. Why the fukk are you takin your time and letting help come?:dahell:
Lebron read this post:myman:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
e7L1ja3.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Still cant fukking believe it.

YOUR WORLD CHAMPION CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

:wow:
You the realist, Buckeye, y'all deserved that sh1t. I was cheering for y'all like it was my Celtics out there, my wife even let me watch the game in the bedroom and I ain't never get to watch sports on the tv in the bedroom. She saw I was wanted the cavs to win so bad she even started in on Curry and was like "that's Steven Curry? He looks like a lesbian, and his shots suck"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You the realist, Buckeye, y'all deserved that sh1t. I was cheering for y'all like it was my Celtics out there, my wife even let me watch the game in the bedroom and I ain't never get to watch sports on the tv in the bedroom. She saw I was wanted the cavs to win so bad she even started in on Curry and was like "that's Steven Curry? He looks like a lesbian, and his shots suck"
:mjlol:

shyt's the same way over here breh. I took my ps4 out the bedroom and put it in the living room. My wife be watchin "Friends" n shyt in the bedroom.

Celtics are already a problem. If I'm one of these big time free agents, that's where I'm headed.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:mjlol:

shyt's the same way over here breh. I took my ps4 out the bedroom and put it in the living room. My wife be watchin "Friends" n shyt in the bedroom.

Celtics are already a problem. If I'm one of these big time free agents, that's where I'm headed.
:heh:
People at work trying to talk about games from the night before and sh1t, and I usually just fake my way through the conversation, but if they was talking about teen mom 2, I'd be able to tell em all about how Javie and Kayla prolly getting a divorce and how Adam shoulda took Chelsea to the father daughter dance....:gurl::dame: :mjcry: I love my wife so much, the things I do to keep a happy home

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Bwhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha