Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You the realist, Buckeye, y'all deserved that sh1t. I was cheering for y'all like it was my Celtics out there, my wife even let me watch the game in the bedroom and I ain't never get to watch sports on the tv in the bedroom. She saw I was wanted the cavs to win so bad she even started in on Curry and was like "that's Steven Curry? He looks like a lesbian, and his shots suck"
Always funny when women with no interest in sports try to join in to support their man. I watched a bunch of Cavs fan reaction videos on youtube to winning the ship, a lot of them have a woman in the background asking whats going on nonchalantly, then as soon as their man starts celebrating and jumping up and down, the woman will let out a half-hearted WOOOOOO or "Yeah baby lets go!" as their man is running around the house in awe or on the floor crying tears of joy :pachaha:

Last edited:

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
full

20867.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too worried about 'my stats' to do that. All he is concerned with is if his stats look good, not winning the game

Waiting for the inevitable report that LeBron may opt out and leave the Cavs this offseason unless they add significant pieces :russ:

Man shut your broke ass up
and they still loss :wow:

:stopitslime:

what bout ad,Kd with Phil and pat Riley sharing coaching duties and coach K as they assistant

Bron will go down as the wilt chamberlain of the wing forward position when it is all said and done.
Where they will bring up lack of a supporting casts like wilt.
When the real narrative is bron shirked his natural as a leader not playing the one.
Then also orchestrated the worst trade in NBA history to actual platoon himself as a loser.

The way it is going Cleveland barring a luck of the draw circumstance in the finals.
Will never win a ship with bron.

Art Barr

To speculate,.....
Next season after this impending L bron takes,....

Bron will form that super team of him, cp3, and Melo.
Only problem is the coach for that squad.

Art Barr

Dude refuses to admit it's his style of play that doesn't work instead he blames everyone else. He has no type of gravity to him because he has no jump shot. :yeshrug:

Steph still controlled the game with presence even while broke because he gets his team layups and dunks.
Bron gets his teammates 3s, that's too difficult of a shot. No one respects his J :pachaha:

LeBron, Irving, Love, the entire Cavs squad all equally soft :scust:

How do you fukk this first one up so bad

:dwillhuh:

Dude is like a robot :russ:

My point remind the same. It's ALWAYS something with Lebron, EVERY year. Y'all claim he is misused every year. His teammates never step up. Was he not misused in the East playoffs? When hasn't Lebron been misused according to y'all. At this point Lebron has been misused so often(according to y'all) does anybody even know how he should be used.

Real shyt....has GSW revolutionized the game? Are they really gonna be a dynasty for the next few years? Can ANY team beat them in a series? Yes OKC seems most able but losing 3 games in a row when u had ur opponent hanging on a string....HELL NAH. Spurs getting older and will have to rebuild a lil. Cavs just can't match up with GSW. Any other team can beat them in a series for the ship?

Yep always something when this guy loses...its more often than not ever credit to the other team but how X variable/player failed lebron.

You haven't heard?

Its never Lebrons fault. Only when they they win does Lebron get credit.

If he fails, then its 101 excuses

Damn Kyrie and Love. Must be refreshing to see you ball out harder than Lebron and still get blamed for the loss.

Maybe they should pad their individual stats more... Maybe that will help

Lebron had cramps!!!!

:lolbron:

Throwing shots at the Kang and missing like bytches

1-3 comeback
Unanimous FMVP
Brought a ring to Cleveland with a rookie coach
Y'all still hating

3e9.gif