Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

poppajaro

Rookie
Daps
Big Lebron fan here. No excuses to be made. If he loses this series, it will be because his team got outplayed by the Warriors. It still wont take anything away from his greatness in my opinion. The only thing you can ask of a professional athlete is for him or her to put out their best effort to try to win. The only time I was disappointed in Lebron's effort was in his first finals with the Heat vs the Mavericks.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I figured as much but I gave Bron the benefit of the doubt thought they could take it to Seven but now.. shyt this may not get to five games.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No actually. The law of averages would assert that Steph and Klay's game picks up and the bench falls back down to earth. If Cleveland's bench gave even half of the production that Golden State's did they would've won the game. nikkas were invisible out there. I don't expect Steph and Klay to combine for only 20 the rest of the series either, but if Cleveland continues to do a good job at least slowing them, it will lead to wins because if we're being totally honest here we both know a 45-9 bench duel will never happen again.

Imo Cleveland needs to move the ball a lot more and possibly consider giving Mozgov some burn for rim protection and rebounds. Again I really like what I saw from them in the 3rd, but they got so wrapped up in stopping the Splash Bros that they forgot there's like 8-9 other dudes on the team that get significant burn.

Once again, we witnessed GS get smashed multiple times by OKC and still win the series. I'm not gonna lose my mind over a Game 1 in one of the hardest arenas to win in. It's just stupid.

For what it's worth though, historically speaking this isn't really a fluke and Steph and Klay just flat out tend to play like shyt against Cleveland. What we saw tonight really wasn't any different than last year's finals--Splash Bros going ghost and the bench coming to the rescue. They played like shyt in their first regular season matchup too.

Curry didn't play like shyt in the finals last year bruh what are you talking about Kay is the one that went missing

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
full

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
One game, when the cavs win the series up this thread.

Lebron damn near had a triple double why does he need excuses

The bench got out scored 45-10 that's not going to happen again.

Steph and Klay are no different than the role players, it's a system. They exploited the mismatches

its up to lue to make the adjustment the next game, and then it's over for GSW

:mjlol: