Step in here and make excuses for LeBron and the Cavs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bring it nikkas, i stand by everything I said

Every nikka at the lounge was disgusted his hoeness won... Especially by flopping, crying, and complaining all his way to a victory that he didnt even get... It was Kyrie who was hooping.

King stat did what he normally does... Just usually he loses.

But its cool, hes finally in the positive in his win lose records to the finals... Finally kept a promise after 13 years... Especially since he cakewalked his ass there 9/10 times.

Its all good, next season though. We'll see if a nikka who could barely get #1 in the East somehow hoes his way back into the finals in the weakest conference ever

:blessed:

And no, im not mad. I was disgusted by the blatant dikkriding, but draft is tomorrow and ready for that Ingram/Simmons duo to push this nikka back into irrelevancy

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Every nikka at the lounge was disgusted his hoeness won... Especially by flopping, crying, and complaining all his way to a victory that he didnt even get... It was Kyrie who was hooping.

But its cool, hes finally in the positive in his win lose records to the finals... Finally kept a promise after 13 years... Especially since he cakewalked his ass there 9/10 times.

Its all good, next season though. We'll see if a nikka who could barely get #1 in the East somehow hoes his way back into the finals in the weakest conference ever

And no, im not mad. I was disgusted by the blatant dikkriding, but draft is tomorrow and ready for that Ingram/Simmons duo to push this nikka back into irrelevancy

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

1535.gif

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Its amazing

Rational beings can admit when they were blatantly wrong....

but some of these cats double down on their stupidity and revel in it

wear it like a badge of honor......

I would only hope yall dont run your day to day affairs with the same thought process that you put into sports opinions.....cause that shyt is chilling

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is like the Nirvana of straight bytch-ass Lebron hating. Imagine being this pathetic to act like a man who out up damn near a triple double had empty stats when the game was decided by a couple of possessions:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is like the Nirvana of straight bytch-ass Lebron hating. Imagine being this pathetic to act like a man who out up damn near a triple double had empty stats when the game was decided by a couple of possessions:mjlol:
Stfu stat whore lovin nikka. Idgaf about this nikkas padding ass numbers, especially if he hoed his way into a ring. That shyt will never be forgotten no matter how many stats you throw up for the rest of his irrelevancy:mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stfu stat whore lovin nikka. Idgaf about this nikkas padding ass numbers, especially if he hoed his way into a ring. That shyt will never be forgotten no matter how many stats you throw up for the rest of his irrelevancy:mjlol:

At least you consistent and still talkin that shyt.... Your behavior seems slutish at the point but sluts are ok sometimes.... Bron fukked your argument and moving on to the next season.... Keep up that hoe consistency though... It's entertaining