Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are fukkin prisoners in your own mind. Generalizing that a whole race is racists against another race? The fukk? :wtf:

I've met some latinos that are good peoples. Same as any other race. Then you got the ignorant ass shytheads that hate on people who are different than them. White, black, yellow, brown, it don't matter man. They're just ignorant. We could all be the same ethnic background and color, but these ignorant ass people will hate because of someone is different than them. Be it religion, family blood line, whatever. fukk all of them ignoramous. They all should be put on an island so they can off themselves.

But to generalize that a group of people are all racists? :jawalrus:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:laff: :umad:

Hes right. I have tons of Mexican friends and they tell me straight up their dad would kick their ass if they didnt bring home a mexican or white especially if hes a nicca. My uncle married a mexican woman and til this day we have never even seen her side of the family becuase they didnt want her marrying a nikka in the first place.

those aint your friends, that's covert racism...

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Did I say all mexicans? stop getting emotional thats a female trait.

Man sit your dumb ass down..bet on a bright ass day u couldnt even tell a Mexican apart from a Salvadorian,Honduran,Guatemalan,Peruvian or Colombian

Funny how u got tons of Mexicans friends from openly racist families..but somehow they are still your friends..and yet your dumb ass in here trying to educate people on covert racism???

And by the way...stop acting like black people are so anti-racist and open-minded

They only reason we jumping head first to date all these non-black hoes is because they are non-black in the first place..

So your ho ass uncle didnt marry that Mexican bytch outta love...he's a c00n thats why...

Self-hating muthafukkas and racists are all the same to me

Now go eat a dikk...how was that for emotional??

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Man sit your dumb ass down..bet on a bright ass day u couldnt even tell a Mexican apart from a Salvadorian,Honduran,Guatemalan,Peruvian or Colombian

Funny how u got tons of Mexicans friends from openly racist families..but somehow they are still your friends..and yet your dumb ass in here trying to educate people on covert racism???

And by the way...stop acting like black people are so anti-racist and open-minded

They only reason we jumping head first to date all these non-black hoes is because they are non-black in the first place..

So your ho ass uncle didnt marry that Mexican bytch outta love...he's a c00n thats why...

Self-hating muthafukkas and racists are all the same to me

Now go eat a dikk...how was that for emotional??

:umad:

let it all out boo..I know I know

tumblr_m6fwyrY7Yg1r1zhj5.gif

When you can talk to me like a big boy I will give you a serious response

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Dog said it's the best -
"We want to know what you're fighting for