Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Isnt that true for every race though?
I dont really see what point you're proving, or trying to prove.

We are talking about MEXICANS. My point is ALOT OF MEXICANS ARE RACIST. no wonder you dont pick up on subtle racism yo ass dumb as hell

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
We are talking about MEXICANS. My point is ALOT OF MEXICANS ARE RACIST. no wonder you dont pick up on subtle racism yo ass dumb as hell

?
So you say alot of mexicans are racist. Ok i get that. But the example you use is by saying they prefer to be with their own kind?

That's where your logic is flawed.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

subtle this subtle that, nobody has time to break down and analyze wut another person might or MIGHT NOT be thinking, that shyt is pointless, live your life!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Plenty of blacks would rather live amongst whites instead of their own. Are you serious right now breh?

abe-simpson-gif.gif

time to leave

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Naw nikka, you have a very black and white view of the world. shyt

Well shyt that's the way you gotta have it in 2012 ya heard? That mexican zimmerman tried to get browny points killing trayvon. Other minorities making blacks move out of our areas, tryna buck at us. nikkas aint up on game that's the problem. That's why when Mexicans fully take over LA/Cali polticly you're gonna see how much love they got for you. :childplease:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
?
So you say alot of mexicans are racist. Ok i get that. But the example you use is by saying they prefer to be with their own kind?

That's where your logic is flawed.

Mexicans arent racist because they dont like black people. What part of that dont you understand boo?

subtle this subtle that, nobody has time to break down and analyze wut another person might or MIGHT NOT be thinking, that shyt is pointless, live your life!

You sound ignorant. Dont dismiss something because its too complex for you to grasp.