Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
They invite you to a bbq, so what breh.

if not mexican, between white and black who would they want they daughter to marry? Anwser: not black.

Race should always be factored into anything when there is more than one race involved, cuz shyt aint all good.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but he's mexican :russ:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
nikkas out here losing they minds cos people think mexicans don't like black folk. If we said it about white people would be :clap: but now it's mexicans we can't all judge lol See that's why these cali nikkas are out here getting mashed

denzel-face-palm_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

:what:

When you got people like this on here it's time to close down this thread. I bet this kat hasn't stepped foot in cali, and if he did he was there less than a week. This thread has been one giant clusterfukk of ignorance.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Honestly, I think Mexicans hate black people more than white people hate black people. Which I don't understand since we was the ones getting our ass whooped and having dogs attack us for marching for equal rights for EVERYBODY.

Mexicans that are cool with black people get a lot hate from their fam or friends. Their hate for black people is strong. Wake up

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Honestly, I think Mexicans hate black people more than white people hate black people. Which I don't understand since we was the ones getting our ass whooped and having dogs attack us for marching for equal rights for EVERYBODY.

Mexicans that are cool with black people get a lot hate from their fam or friends. Their hate for black people is strong. Wake up

:what:

No one in here is sleep.

Everyone knows some of them hate us.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

But i'm making this shyt up lol.

Daps
Reppin
Florida

you got mexicans in LA talmbout "kill blacks" openly in front of the camera, but nikkas wanna act like they cool and shyt. fukkin c00n ass nikkas :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Im startin to think yall LA nikkas are shook of mexicans. Yall in defending people who clearly hate your black ass smh

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Women, Weed, and Weather

:smoker:

Let me go watch TV real quick so I can tell these Texas nikkas how white folks got em shook :heh:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Women, Weed, and Weather

:smoker:

Let me go watch TV real quick so I can tell these Texas nikkas how white folks got em shook :heh:

:aicmon:Yall the ones that keep getting yall whooped by white cops and homeless people with beards on the bus. :stopitslime: You don't hear about that in Texas

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:aicmon:Yall the ones that keep getting yall whooped by white cops and homeless people with beards on the bus. :stopitslime: You don't hear about that in Texas

:facepalm:

It was a joke pimp. Stop being so sensitive.

Don't you got some more TV to watch about LA? Y'all seem to be infatuated with us. :youngsabo:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Im going to put the "you cant generalize" argument in my reportoire. I have a feeling Ill be needing it soon. :win: