Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
fukk do i care wat outsiders are sayin,at the end of the day,i leav here,they dont,I guess maybe my own block is the only one that isnt racist,the only one where we get automatic invites to neigbors parties,and send plates of bbq or carne asada wen sumone has a bbq,shyt im waitin for the fourth of july cuz i kno my neighbors grandma gone cook up that piff bbq and gone be waitin on my plate,but i guess you guys kno more bout my city then i do :yeshrug:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk do i care wat outsiders are sayin,at the end of the day,i leav here,they dont,I guess maybe my own block is the only one that isnt racist,the only one where we get automatic invites to neigbors parties,and send plates of bbq or carne asada wen sumone has a bbq,shyt im waitin for the fourth of july cuz i kno my neighbors grandma gone cook up that piff bbq and gone be waitin on my plate,but i guess you guys kno more bout my city then i do :yeshrug:

They invite you to a bbq, so what breh.

if not mexican, between white and black who would they want they daughter to marry? Anwser: not black.

Race should always be factored into anything when there is more than one race involved, cuz shyt aint all good.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
if not mexican, between white and black who would they want they daughter to marry?

One is who is worthy of her???

Race should always be factored into anything when there is more than one race involved, cuz shyt aint all good.

So what you're saying is..race should come first???
That you're all for a Mexican family telling their daughter to marry some lazy,white fisherman over a hardworking,caring Black Banker?

Hands down you're the dumbest poster on here

Im sure you're white too..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Here comes the "black supremacist" patrol on the coli once more.

Now all Mexicans are racist against blacks according to these people and their anecdotes, and in tern blacks should be racist back.

You see how this works :smh:

"Mexican families tell their daughters not to marry blacks" - This is what you call an ANECDOTE, not a FACT. There are probably a lot of Mexican families who say this to their kids, but this isn't all of them, therefore you shouldn't act like its all of them.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One is who is worthy of her???

So what you're saying is..race should come first???
That you're all for a Mexican family telling their daughter to marry some lazy,white fisherman over a hardworking,caring Black Banker?

Hands down you're the dumbest poster on here

Im sure you're white too..
Worthy of her.:russ::facepalm:

Ithought u was being sarcastic earlier:snoop:
Theoretically on an even playing field the black male isnt an option.

Here comes the "black supremacist" patrol on the coli once more.

Now all Mexicans are racist against blacks according to these people and their anecdotes, and in tern blacks should be racist back.

You see how this works :smh:

"Mexican families tell their daughters not to marry blacks" - This is what you call an ANECDOTE, not a FACT. There are probably a lot of Mexican families who say this to their kids, but this isn't all of them, therefore you shouldn't act like its all of them.
Never said anyone should be racist in fact i said it a fine line between racism and pride.

And i dont think anyone said they were 100%. But the exception to the rule are the ones that except blacks not the other way around.

Wish i could live in yalls world were the only time uou recognize racism is when a non black calls you ******.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nikkas out here losing they minds cos people think mexicans don't like black folk. If we said it about white people would be :clap: but now it's mexicans we can't all judge lol See that's why these cali nikkas are out here getting mashed