Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The ignorance in this thread is off the chain. We got a little bit of everything in here racism, generalizations, and a dash of questioning one’s “blackness”. You got people who haven't even been pass the Mississippi talking about shyt out west.Talking on shyt you are getting third and fourth hand. Yall some losers…….:smh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a fine line between pride and racisism. Blacks as a whole usually except what ever as long as they share the same "random commonality" (dont know if its a word:yeshrug:) we realy have no sence of oneness atleast in the hiphop community.

Its kinda sad cause blacks will worship things that are blatently produced for whites and run with it as the gospel.

Mexicans stay wit they own. That dont mean they bigots but it dont mean they aint. Personaly deep in the mexican community they rather stay pure, meaning no nikkas.

I post earlier how this fool was in full support of illegal aliens. If he was in mexico illegaly as a black man he would be hard pressed to find anyone who would support him.

Its tricky. But one thing seems for certain mexicans are seemingly be pushed ahead of blacks. Dont be fooled by this work for less shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah because LA and IE mexicans are soooo different. :leostare:

I never said ALL mexicans are racist. Just because I can face reality doesnt mean im ignorant

Two different places.
LA actually has blacc people, who will put mexicans in checc.

IE is hardly has any blacc people so of course mexicans there will be more disrespectful

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Two different places.
LA actually has blacc people, who will put mexicans in checc.

IE is hardly has any blacc people so of course mexicans there will be more disrespectful

So by using your logic the only reasons mexicans dont get buck in LA is because they scared of blacks. but their true colors come out when its a bunch of them.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
U dont know what the fukk you're talking bout

:laff: :umad:

Hes right. I have tons of Mexican friends and they tell me straight up their dad would kick their ass if they didnt bring home a mexican or white especially if hes a nicca. My uncle married a mexican woman and til this day we have never even seen her side of the family becuase they didnt want her marrying a nikka in the first place.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So by using your logic the only reasons mexicans dont get buck in LA is because they scared of blacks. but their true colors come out when its a bunch of them.

Im saying if you grow up with blacc people, from the sandbox to HS graduation, you tend to make friends with them. If you grow up somewhere with little to no blacc people, you'll most likely feel different.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Im saying if you grow up with blacc people, from the sandbox to HS graduation, you tend to make friends with them. If you grow up somewhere with little to no blacc people, you'll most likely feel different.

:leostare: Have you ever been to Pomona breh? Have you ever left LA?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

Hes right. I have tons of Mexican friends and they tell me straight up their dad would kick their ass if they didnt bring home a mexican or white boy especially if hes a nicca. My uncle married a mexican and til this day we have never even seen her side of the family becuase they didnt want her marrying a nikka in the first place.

And from those two examples..u want the whole fukking world to believe Mexicans are racist and want to stay pure??

So Mexicans love white people but hate nikkas,right??

Got it

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
fucc pomona, aint no real nikkas out there.

I been to altadena and pasadena, and its the same shyt out there. Mexicans and blacc ppl get along for the most part

:russ:

you need to get out more boo. I can tell you aint been nowhere thats why you think the way you do :facepalm: Again learn the art of covert racism. Its 2012 they not hangin us from trees no more its more subtle than that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:russ:

you need to get out more boo. I can tell you aint been nowhere thats why you think the way you do :facepalm: Again learn the art of covert racism. Its 2012 they not hangin us from trees no more its more subtle than that.

Lol, no matter what i do, going to pomona will be the last thing on my mind :russ:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Hes right. I have tons of Mexican friends and they tell me straight up their dad would kick their ass if they didnt bring home a mexican or white especially if hes a nicca. My uncle married a mexican woman and til this day we have never even seen her side of the family becuase they didnt want her marrying a nikka in the first place.

:beli: