Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Instead of mexican let's change it to white. So white people aint racist cos they invite you to eat lol. If he said this about white people it would be classed as c00nin.
:yeshrug:

mexicans don't have a history of enslaving american blacks and running tha world either

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
alot of tha ones u came across might of been racist

but u can't say all of them are

yeah theres some racists ones, and theres some coo ones, this is common sense people, its like this with damn near every race, people are people period!

Pomona's black population is pretty limited these days, it had nice amount in tha 80's, but its 2012 now and ain't too many blacks left in pomona

tha majority of tha racial hatred is from gang fueds and fighting over drug turf....basically it boils down to money

most of tha paisa's (straight from mesico, little bit of english speaking cats) is coo with blacks, back in the day in the county jail the Paisa's would be cool with blacks and hated/despised the chicanos (mesican americans), they thought they were too americanized and white/washed

thats why when mesican LA bangers go to mesico and get incarcerated they get problems....

also back in tha day and sometimes even now, black gangbangers would target Paisa's from mesico to rob and beat up cuz they were easy prey....they wouldn't report to tha police in afraid of getting deported....

basically it boils down to money

Smart man. Plus rep

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

mexicans don't have a history of enslaving american blacks and running tha world either

Oh aight so only white people can be racist, I got ya. WRONG

Other minorities hate us just as much as white people.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Instead of mexican let's change it to white. So white people aint racist cos they invite you to eat lol. If he said this about white people it would be classed as c00nin.

You think all white people are racist? For real? You must live a very sad life if you walk around wondering if the people in the car next to you are racist.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka we already said that its racist mexicans in LA. All we saying is thats its racist mexicans everywhere in the country and to stop acting like mexicans run blacc people out of LA when you never been here

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Only cats who hate are the dudes. The women seein that godly physique and their flabby and sick husband/boyfriend cant help but :bow: to us. Now you ugly out of shape nikkas probably have a hard time out there.

I was confronted by a Mexican who came across as a hater. I asked him if he wanted to meet some bytches and he calmed down.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:cheers:

ain't that pretty much wut all tha world's problems boil down to?

Yeah but poor areas really suffer from it. When everybody is trying to hustle it is easy to get agitated with other people. I went to a primarily Hispanic high school but Blacks and Hispanics barely had any problem most of the year. Cinco de Mayo was a different story though. shyt always popped on that day. In tons of high schools around LA people were getting mixed on that day.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You think all white people are racist? For real? You must live a very sad life

Lol this rainbow ass we are the world ass nikka.

nikka we already said that its racist mexicans in LA. All we saying is thats its racist mexicans everywhere in the country and to stop acting like mexicans run blacc people out of LA when you never been here

Not that's you're saying zay. The rest are saying most mexicans got love for us. :laff:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Reading this thread and folks are just making stuff up.

Who said mexicans aren't racist?

When did "a lot of mexicans" become "most mexicans"?

Reading comprehension people. Step it up

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol this rainbow ass we are the world ass nikka.

Not that's you're saying zay. The rest are saying most mexicans got love for us. :laff:

Naw nikka, you have a very black and white view of the world. shyt is sad people think like this. Nobody even said most. Most don't give a fukk about you one way or another. They mind their own business. Same goes for all races.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
You sound paranoid as fukk. Do you think when somebody is talking in Spanish around you that they are discussing you?

lmao no boo theres nothing to be paranoid about. I just keep it real. idgaf what mexicans think about my black ass as long as they dont start no shyt.

But i mean, aint u move from cali tho? Dont you live down south now.

You most likely one of those people whos parents move you out of cali to down south when you was a kid like jada pinkett on menace to society.

And idk i dont kicc it in no damn pomona

Im strictly talking South central, long beach, inglewood all that, the places that this "blacc and brown beef" supposedly goes down. FOr the most part everyone is cool. Yes its some racist mexicans, but its racist nikkas everywhere. Mexicans kill mexicans more than anything. the only real mexican and blacc beef comes from gangs, and even then, blacc gangs stay pushin bacc ese's

Yes. and? LMAO I lived in CA for 16 years. Do you really think LA mexicans are different or special from Pomona mexicans? :what: Dude youre in denial.

alot of tha ones u came across might of been racist

but u can't say all of them are

yeah theres some racists ones, and theres some coo ones, this is common sense people, its like this with damn near every race, people are people period!

Pomona's black population is pretty limited these days, it had nice amount in tha 80's, but its 2012 now and ain't too many blacks left in pomona

tha majority of tha racial hatred is from gang fueds and fighting over drug turf....basically it boils down to money

most of tha paisa's (straight from mesico, little bit of english speaking cats) is coo with blacks, back in the day in the county jail the Paisa's would be cool with blacks and hated/despised the chicanos (mesican americans), they thought they were too americanized and white/washed

thats why when mesican LA bangers go to mesico and get incarcerated they get problems....

also back in tha day and sometimes even now, black gangbangers would target Paisa's from mesico to rob and beat up cuz they were easy prey....they wouldn't report to tha police in afraid of getting deported....

Im not saying every single one is racist. But ALOT are. Do I need to educate yall on the definition of racism? Aside from the drug/gang shyt which is obvious, most of them prefer to be amongst their own kind. They dont want no black grandkids. They dont want a black son/daughter in law. AGAIN, not every mexican is racist ok but yall in here tryna downplay the shyt like these is fairytales UMM NO.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lmao no boo theres nothing to be paranoid about. I just keep it real. idgaf what mexicans think about my black ass as long as they dont start no shyt.

Yes. and? LMAO I lived in CA for 16 years. Do you really think LA mexicans are different or special from Pomona mexicans? :what: Dude youre in denial.

Im not saying every single one is racist. But ALOT are. Do I need to educate yall on the definition of racism? Aside from the drug/gang shyt which is obvious, most of them prefer to be amongst their own kind. They dont want no black grandkids. They dont want a black son/daughter in law. AGAIN, not every mexican is racist ok but yall in here tryna downplay the shyt like these is fairytales UMM NO.
Isnt that true for every race though?
I dont really see what point you're proving, or trying to prove.