Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Man you nikkas dumb as hell..

All first page nothing but dumb muthafukkas replying as if that nikka seen that baby in a purple shirt,drew his gun and let off shots..

nikka probably aint even seen the lil baby..

Read the article.."the baby was in the back"

nikka seen them Mexicans in purple shirts and sprayed at the crowd..

Baby got hit with a stray..nothing more,nothing less..

Sad as shyt for the baby to die like that...but thats what happens in these situations

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

He ain't lying retard. The parents of my Mexican friends invite us in and cook for everyone and shyt. We used to be at their house at 3 AM just chillin. They felt insulted when we didn't want to eat. We could hoop in their backyard all day even when they weren't home. Real talk. Why are you speaking on LA anyway? Of course there are racist people of every race. But to say that everybody of a certain race hates everyone else of a certain race is drivel you got from TV and the internet.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Nikkas stay acting like Mexicans is cool wit blacks. Heard some fool talking bout Mexicans being deported and how they being racist toward them. :comeon: I'm like fool go to mexico and Fuk up and see wit happens. In the US illegal Mexicans is marching in the street.:dwillhuh:

He right :mjpls: but I don't see anybody tryna refute these powerful statements.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
look at you nikkas in denial. I am from Pomona where theres nothing but Mexicans. Alot of them are racist. Just because they not hanging you from a tree doesnt mean they fukk with you. I cant believe mufukkas are in here trying to say their not racist :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
look at you nikkas in denial. I am from Pomona where theres nothing but Mexicans. Alot of them are racist. Just because they not hanging you from a tree doesnt mean they fukk with you. I cant believe mufukkas are in here trying to say their not racist :pachaha:

:laff:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

We are hearing different sides. Somebody in this thread is lying :pachaha:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Somebody in this thread is lying :pachaha:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The thing about growing up in CA alot of these young nikkas havent learned the art of covert racism. They think because a mufukka sit down and break bread with you that he fukks wit you.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The thing about growing up in CA alot of these young nikkas havent learned the art of covert racism. They think because a mufukka sit down and break bread with you that he fukks wit you.

You sound paranoid as fukk. Do you think when somebody is talking in Spanish around you that they are discussing you?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
But you cant say Im wrong tho

:stylin:

But i mean, aint u move from cali tho? Dont you live down south now.

You most likely one of those people whos parents move you out of cali to down south when you was a kid like jada pinkett on menace to society.

And idk i dont kicc it in no damn pomona

Im strictly talking South central, long beach, inglewood all that, the places that this "blacc and brown beef" supposedly goes down. FOr the most part everyone is cool. Yes its some racist mexicans, but its racist nikkas everywhere. Mexicans kill mexicans more than anything. the only real mexican and blacc beef comes from gangs, and even then, blacc gangs stay pushin bacc ese's

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

alot of tha ones u came across might of been racist

but u can't say all of them are

yeah theres some racists ones, and theres some coo ones, this is common sense people, its like this with damn near every race, people are people period!

Pomona's black population is pretty limited these days, it had nice amount in tha 80's, but its 2012 now and ain't too many blacks left in pomona

tha majority of tha racial hatred is from gang fueds and fighting over drug turf....basically it boils down to money

most of tha paisa's (straight from mesico, little bit of english speaking cats) is coo with blacks, back in the day in the county jail the Paisa's would be cool with blacks and hated/despised the chicanos (mesican americans), they thought they were too americanized and white/washed

thats why when mesican LA bangers go to mesico and get incarcerated they get problems....

also back in tha day and sometimes even now, black gangbangers would target Paisa's from mesico to rob and beat up cuz they were easy prey....they wouldn't report to tha police in afraid of getting deported....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
He ain't lying retard. The parents of my Mexican friends invite us in and cook for everyone and shyt. We used to be at their house at 3 AM just chillin. They felt insulted when we didn't want to eat. We could hoop in their backyard all day even when they weren't home. Real talk. Why are you speaking on LA anyway? Of course there are racist people of every race. But to say that everybody of a certain race hates everyone else of a certain race is drivel you got from TV and the internet.

Instead of mexican let's change it to white. So white people aint racist cos they invite you to eat lol. If he said this about white people it would be classed as c00nin.

He ain't lying retard. The parents of my white friends invite us in and cook for everyone and shyt. We used to be at their house at 3 AM just chillin. They felt insulted when we didn't want to eat. We could hoop in their backyard all day even when they weren't home. Real talk. Why are you speaking on LA anyway? Of course there are racist people of every race. But to say that everybody of a certain race hates everyone else of a certain race is drivel you got from TV and the internet.