Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:russ: how you saying everything he said is tabernacle if you from Texas? Latin Kings in NYC is strong...just peep the PR parade every year...the blood sets war with each other here..as do the crips... :russ: at whoever told you that the bloods mashed out the latin kings. Both gangs are strong, but one is more organized than the other and larger than the other. Latin Gang members outnumber all the black gangs in nyc ( LK's, Netas, DDP, Trini's together are triple the blood/crip numbers). not even including the mexican gangs in the bx and the eastside of harlem, bushwick.

1. The latin kings are damn near extinct in NYC. Stop with these lies. Nowhere near as powerful as they were back in the 90's

2. Biggest gang in NYC are the bloods. So stop with this latins outnumber like they all one gang.

3. Those 3ni dudes are more active then LK's

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
1. The latin kings are damn near extinct in NYC. Stop with these lies. Nowhere near as powerful as they were back in the 90's

2. Biggest gang in NYC are the bloods. So stop with this latins outnumber like they all one gang.

3. Those 3ni dudes are more active then LK's

Gospel...3ni are the guys putting in work. Their rise coincides with the decline of Latin Kings.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Gospel...3ni are the guys putting in work. Their rise coincides with the decline of Latin Kings.

Those guys are extinct. Now you got young p.ricans tryna join black gangs like blood/crip or joing dominican gangs like 3ni/ddp. :krs: .

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Those guys are extinct. Now you got young p.ricans tryna join black gangs like blood/crip or joing dominican gangs like 3ni/ddp. :krs: .

This is true too. Seen pics of pr dudes throwing up the red or blue rag. A black dude will never want to pick up the black and yellow :scusthov:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, these people don't get it. I'm glad that my people are wising up and seeing that they are not our friends.

:dwillhuh: Nikkas stay acting like Mexicans is cool wit blacks. Heard some fool talking bout Mexicans being deported and how they being racist toward them. :comeon: I'm like fool go to mexico and Fuk up and see wit happens. In the US illegal Mexicans is marching in the street.:dwillhuh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you're not from LA then dont talk about it.

You only know what you see on gangland and Fox news.

Yes there are racist mexicans, but its racist mexicans in your city too so foh with that bullshyt.
No, mexicans arent taking over LA, LA has always been a hispanic city dumbasses.
Its a FACT, yes i say FACT that mexicans only really fonk with innocents. EVERY time a mexican gang beefs with a real blacc gang they LOSE and GET THEY shyt PUSHED BACC and they SNITCH.
Just in LONG BEACH them longo nikkas was gettin dropped like flies by dem baby insane crip nikkas and had to resort to SNITCHING on them cuz they couldnt handle the pressure.
blacc people are NOT scared of mexicans in LA

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Yes there are racist mexicans, but its racist mexicans in your city too so foh with that bullshyt.
No, mexicans arent taking over LA, LA has always been a hispanic city dumbasses.
Its a FACT, yes i say FACT that mexicans only really fonk with innocents. EVERY time a mexican gang beefs with a real blacc gang they LOSE and GET THEY shyt PUSHED BACC and they SNITCH.
Just in LONG BEACH them longo nikkas was gettin dropped like flies by dem baby insane crip nikkas and had to resort to SNITCHING on them cuz they couldnt handle the pressure.

:manny: I'm with you, breh. I never said, there were no racists Mexicans outside of SoCal. On top of that I have fam that grew in South LA, so I know what goes on over there. My sister lives there too.

What was going on with the Longos and Insane Crips beef, recently? I know its been going on forever though.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

apparently, nikkas who aint never even been to Cali, much less LA know better than the people who live there.

but yeah, one race shoots someone of another race... and it's gon be a race war :rudy:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:manny: I'm with you, breh. I never said, there were no racists Mexicans outside of SoCal. On top of that I have fam that grew in South LA, so I know what goes on over there. My sister lives there too.

What was going on with the Longos and Insane Crips beef, recently? I know its been going on forever though.

Same ol bullshyt thats been going on forever.

What happened recently tho, baby insanes(which are basically the young wild nikkas, not the OG insanes) were wildin df out, some of them killed a nikka in longos, and shot a couple other
Insanes was stayin on nikkas bumpers for a while now, the police did some investigations, and some of the LONGO members talked, now 16 nikkas from babies finna go to jail

fucc ass mexican nikkas

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

apparently, nikkas who aint never even been to Cali, much less LA know better than the people who live there.

but yeah, one race shoots someone of another race... and it's gon be a race war :rudy:

These nikkas are clowns :smh:

The thing thats ironic, is most of the nikkas who talk about mexicans takin over LA, prolly have mexicans beefin with blacc people in their city, but try to deny it on some "we dont allow mexicans to set up shop here" :wtb:

I know first hand that mexicans run hoods down south

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
These nikkas are clowns :smh:

The thing thats ironic, is most of the nikkas who talk about mexicans takin over LA, prolly have mexicans beefin with blacc people in their city, but try to deny it on some "we dont allow mexicans to set up shop here" :wtb:

I know first hand that mexicans run hoods down south

shyt, you hit up a taco tuesday... and you just as likely to see groups of black and mexicans, as you are seeing all blacks and all mexicans.

shyt, a lot of times, mexicans will treat you more like family than some blacks will.

cat's talking about how they mash on mexicans, but in reality they beating up on migrant farm workers and day laborers and mexicans who are just as americanized as they are.