Stay Away from Watts Brehs, them Mexicans are about to retaliate

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It says u from san bernardino :upsetfavre:
And yea for the most part if said ppl are bangin,they not gonna get along with another race,just like they not gonna get along with rival gangbanger :manny:

i live in san bernardino, im from los angeles :rudy:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
6a00d8341c630a53ef016767f57bd6970b-250wi

Los Angeles police have charged a reputed teenage gang member with murder, accusing him of firing into a crowd in Watts earlier this month, killing a 1-year-old boy while his father cradled him in his arms, authorities said Thursday.

The 15-year-old boy, identified as Donald Ray Dokins, is a suspected Fudgetown Mafia Crip gang member. Prosecutors charged Dokins as an adult with one count each of first degree murder and attempted murder.

Dokins was taken into custody Wednesday after LAPD detectives obtained information linking him to the June 4 shooting that killed Angel Mauro Cortez Nava and wounded his father, Mauro Cortez, according to court documents and law enforcement sources familiar with the case.

Dokins was identified as a suspect within days of Angel's death, according to the June 13 search warrant affidavit.

In addition to that slaying, the teen is believed to be "a suspect in previous murders," according to the court papers. LAPD Criminal-Gang Homicide detectives did not elaborate in the affidavit on details of those crimes or possible victims.

Detectives describe Dokins as a member of a clique within the Fudgetown gang call T.Funk Ridaz, which communicated through Facebook, the search warrant states. One of the electronic photos gleaned from the suspect's Facebook page shows him wearing a hat with the T.Funk Ridaz moniker. Another shows him throwing gang signs.

The shooting sparked outrage in South Los Angeles, and political and civic leaders offered $100,000 in reward money.

The boy's father, Mauro Cortez, and several other people in their extended family were gathered around a car outside their home in the 10500 block of Hickory Street. As the group was talking, an assailant wearing a gray shirt rode by on a bicycle and fired multiple times into the crowd.

A bullet hit the little boy in the stomach as he was cradled by Cortez, who was hit in the left shoulder, according the court documents. A short time before the shooting, Cortez been wearing a purple shirt, the color identified with the neighborhood gang, Barrio Grape Street, who are rivals with the Fudgetown Mafia Crip gang.

But LAPD officials were adament that Cortez is not a gang member and believe the shirt did not play a direct role in the shooting.

Friends and family said Cortez, the baby's father, is an immigrant from Jalisco, Mexico, who did odd jobs. He was living with a family on the street who took him in three years ago as their adopted son.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Yep, everything you said is tabernacle.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

:russ: how you saying everything he said is tabernacle if you from Texas? Latin Kings in NYC is strong...just peep the PR parade every year...the blood sets war with each other here..as do the crips... :russ: at whoever told you that the bloods mashed out the latin kings. Both gangs are strong, but one is more organized than the other and larger than the other. Latin Gang members outnumber all the black gangs in nyc ( LK's, Netas, DDP, Trini's together are triple the blood/crip numbers). not even including the mexican gangs in the bx and the eastside of harlem, bushwick.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
im from L.A. and i agree that we dont get along in the poorer parts of cali

dude. in LA, no one gets along in the poorer parts of cali. mexicans shoot mexicans. blacks shoot blacks. mexicans shoot blacks. blacks shoot mexicans.

jus a buncha ppl getting shot for no good reasons overall.

:dead::deadrose::why:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
dude. in LA, no one gets along in the poorer parts of cali. mexicans shoot mexicans. blacks shoot blacks. mexicans shoot blacks. blacks shoot mexicans.

jus a buncha ppl getting shot for no good reasons overall.

:dead::deadrose::why:

your talking gang shyt, witch is different than racial shyt
i doubt blacks kill other blacks cause of their skin
i doubt mexicans kill each other because of skin color too

but if you dont think most mexicans kill blacks partly cause of their skin color, then you foolin yourself:comeon:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:russ: how you saying everything he said is tabernacle if you from Texas? Latin Kings in NYC is strong...just peep the PR parade every year...the blood sets war with each other here..as do the crips... :russ: at whoever told you that the bloods mashed out the latin kings. Both gangs are strong, but one is more organized than the other and larger than the other. Latin Gang members outnumber all the black gangs in nyc ( LK's, Netas, DDP, Trini's together are triple the blood/crip numbers). not even including the mexican gangs in the bx and the eastside of harlem, bushwick.

:rudy: Are you trying to day latino gangs don't beef with each other in the NY? When you seperate blacks, Ricans, Dominicans by population, who is the deepest in new york? Dominicans and ricans don't really bang with each other, but against each other. And I didn't say that Latin Kings are gone or have no influence in the streets, but when the Bloods came on the scene, they were getting hurt. People saw that they were not as strong as they thought they were. Its common knowledge that blacks in NY ran mostly in drug and street crews, they were about making money before the Bloods were formed. This is well known. I knew a puerto rican from Nyc when I was in college that schooled me on the NY streets. I got my info from him. If a dominican gang runs Washington Heights, it doesn't mean anything, you are supposed to run areas you dominate. :yeshrug:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2