Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
so is 20 years later clark the guy who keeps inviting the actors to the museum of civilization?

:patrice:

i might need to rewatch some shyt :jbhmm:

anyway that shyt was lit.. i knew tyler was the prophet after a few minutes but still. :wow:

edit: NVM i just watched the series trailer for the first time and I see older clark is gonna just be an aged version of the actor :ohhh:
I think he might be at the museum though. He was basically starting one at the airport.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he might be at the museum though. He was basically starting one at the airport.
yeah i think he's probably there after watching the trailer for the whole series and him starting the museum on episode 5

Tyler might have to come back and finish the job:wow:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Watching 4 and 5.

I liked the first episode, thought it had potential. Now it’s a little boring/slow. Hope it picks up

episode one pulled me in off the potential for fukkery. But the beginning of eps 2 lost me. I didn’t finish it but it was because I had something to do so ima circle back.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Watching 4 and 5.

I liked the first episode, thought it had potential. Now it’s a little boring/slow. Hope it picks up
The traveling troupe storyline doesn't interest me at all so eps 2 and 4 were weakest. I thought 5 was good and it seems like it will pick up. Critics who have seen all 10 stand by it

yourgod

Pro
Daps
The time jumps are annoying but the further they get into the series I’m starting to not mind it. The traveling troupe episodes are trash tho, only thing that’s saving them is the prophet and them kids. Hopefully we get more flu/end of the world episodes and them kids with mines.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episodes 1, 3 and 5 have been my favorites.

I wonder if there will be more back story episodes for the Prophet that show how he survived after leaving the airport.

My wife is fully invested in what happened to the Indian guy so she's watching the current storylines mainly thinking about that one.

:heh:

I'm just watching like surely they'll get to it eventually.

Damn @ them kids and the professor tho
:picard:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was The Last of Us inspired by this story any? Feels like the writers from that game pulled inspiration from this book

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so that little dumbass fukking weirdo is the prophet. :ohhh:
It had to be him because Miranda only gave Arthur 2 copies of the book. One went to the girl actress, the other went to his son (who became the Prophet)

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I like this show. I think the first episode is the best episode so far (which is usually a bad thing), but even though it`s like watching a puzzle be broken apart, and slowly put back together again, it`s actually keeping me intrigued for some reason. It's even better on a second watch because I have insight on things, I didn't get on my first watch.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished episodes 4 and 5.

4 - Traveling circus stuff isn't really grabbing me as much either. I do wonder what exactly happened with Jeevan as well. Last little flashback we saw of that didn't look good.

5 - Almost like an origin story for the prophet :demonic:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I had no interest in E2 after the way E1 and that Jeevan/Young Kirsten timeline hooked me in, but knowing what we know now about the prophet it puts things in a different perspective. Might have to run that back.

Hopefully these final 5 episodes bring it home and it lives up to the hype and high bar the pre-release reviews set.

Daps
I fukks with this show. I agree with those who enjoyed the first episode the most. I don’t mind the time jumps; they’re pretty easy to follow. Still so much to show on how they made it to year 20 and the impending clash.

Of course the only Black male is a fakkit and the only Black female with any real screentime is a wench :mjlol: :francis: