Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I fukks with this show. I agree with those who enjoyed the first episode the most. I don’t mind the time jumps; they’re pretty easy to follow. Still so much to show on how they made it to year 20 and the impending clash.

Of course the only Black male is a fakkit and the only Black female with any real screentime is a wench :mjlol: :francis:
What about the black male with no arms?:troll:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
watched the first 2 eps and it has my interest

the idea of a traveling theatre show during the apocalypse does seem extremely ridiculous :russ: but I'm just waiting on that demonic twist :wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It had to be him because Miranda only gave Arthur 2 copies of the book. One went to the girl actress, the other went to his son (who became the Prophet)
Arthur's neglected Son, and his understudy whom he spent more time with, growing up to lead two opposing factions.
Both being shaped/guided by the work of Miranda
:wow:

I'm loving this show so far.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
watched the first 2 eps and it has my interest

the idea of a traveling theatre show during the apocalypse does seem extremely ridiculous :russ: but I'm just waiting on that demonic twist :wow:
This pandemic has shown me that no matter how grim life is, people need the arts to get through it.
:wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This last episode was so relatable. I too have siblings where there's a strong familial bond, but like Frank and Jeevan, just don't have the close personal relationship to express inner feelings.

This little white girl creating a medium for them to express themselves and say their goodbyes was so beautiful :to:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
lmao i can't take her knife shyt seriously :russ:

That shyt is out of nowhere, throwing them shyts like buddy from Umbrella Academy too :pachaha:

tumblr_pnrkxmGxNf1y7ovxuo2_540.gifv

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Episode 6 :ehh: this blonde chick is gully. I thought Becky was just some scary, artsy cac placed the wrong tv show but she really about that knife life. She has been, apparently, since Jeevan went missing. bytch been huntng these grown ass duck dynasty cacs for over 10 years:mjlol:this is probably the most washed post apocalyptic cast ever.