Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
These fukin time jump sequences these directors employ are so got damn annoying. Fukin hipster cacs directing can’t simply put together a linear storyline for one set of characters per episode…they gotta cram 5 different storylines across 5 different time events in one episode. This shyts trash…
qft

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
the final scene of ep. 3, the finale. I didn’t quite understand what they were going for…

Just finished the 3rd episode and had the same feeling :ohhh:. Maybe it will be elaborated more as the story unfolds.

The show is already weaving the different connections together with Miranda's book and seeing different people at stages of the pandemic.

Seeing everyone react to the pandemic, once they realize how bad things are going :merchant::to:

The actress who plays young Kristen is really good. Her parents though :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just finished the 3rd episode and had the same feeling :ohhh:. Maybe it will be elaborated more as the story unfolds.

The show is already weaving the different connections together with Miranda's book and seeing different people at stages of the pandemic.

Seeing everyone react to the pandemic, once they realize how bad things are going :merchant::to:

The actress who plays young Kristen is really good. Her parents though :snoop:

thing is my g, I believe that’s the final episode…

Daps
Reppin
Chi
No, it has ten episodes, update day is Thursday

ohhhh ok ok I was under the impression that was the season/series finale :snoop:

thanks for clarifying.

I’m still confused by that scene but knowing there’s 7 other episodes makes me sure it’ll come to light