Station 11 Post Apocalyptic/Deadly Flu show (hbo max)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Only seen the 1st ep. so far. i must have missed something because i feel it went 0-100 ... interesting start though
Time jumps seem to be a staple of the show.

I'm watching enough white ass shows right now but I'll get to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's lit?

Watched all 3 eps,I’m not sure how i feel at the moment. The pacing is buttcheeks

My recommendation: wait until its finished and binge it cause one episode is not satisfying on its own. It’s also a mini series so you dont gotta worry about it getting cancelled

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how bruh went to the store and

almost 10k worth of food and the airplane scene

e
the last scene was wild.

episode 2 is weird imo, it has some highs and some weird ass lows.

i really liked episode 3 tho.

this show is pretty trippy.

i'll stick with it since it's just a mini-series unless it becomes egregiously bad, i'm hooked on the little mysteries they're laying out. first good original HBO max drama show i've seen. :manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope first few episodes. Definitely gonna fly under the radar, but I love shows like this.
this shyt will fly under the radar regardless of quality just due to the subject matter. a lot of people not trying to see this shyt in the world we currently living in. :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i thought that was a regular HBO show and not a MAX original?

i did watch, it was pretty good.
Looks like it's classified as an HBO original. I guess because it may have been in production already when MAX launched? Not sure how they classify things.

Daps
Watched all 3 eps,I’m not sure how i feel at the moment. The pacing is buttcheeks

My recommendation: wait until its finished and binge it cause one episode is not satisfying on its own. It’s also a mini series so you dont gotta worry about it getting cancelled

Thanks bro

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like it's classified as an HBO original. I guess because it may have been in production already when MAX launched? Not sure how they classify things.
i think it's declared a MAX original if you can only see it on the streaming service, Mare was on a regular time sunday night time slot on the HBO channel, like GOT/succession/sopranos etc