State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
So...I got bag into this because my son wanted to get into a Halloween mood.

We stayed playing this shyt... I'm fukking addicted.
Funny you say that, when this shyt first dropped I played it for like a month straight. I was hooked too but I've downloaded it twice since then and it just don't hit the same for me. I'm all in for the 3rd one though

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Funny you say that, when this shyt first dropped I played it for like a month straight. I was hooked too but I've downloaded it twice since then and it just don't hit the same for me. I'm all in for the 3rd one though
Breh, give it one more go.

But I feel you though

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Breh, give it one more go.

But I feel you though
I been playing it recently, and and started on Heartland, and it's fire. I realized that it takes a lot of your time to do stuff tho as far finishing missions, since the map is huge, but I been enjoying it again so I'm a try to stick to it and play it regularly.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I been playing it recently, and and started on Heartland, and it's fire. I realized that it takes a lot of your time to do stuff tho as far finishing missions, since the map is huge, but I been enjoying it again so I'm a try to stick to it and play it regularly.
I'm legit shocked that State of Decay 2 is the game that's getting the most burn for me.

It's wild. The developers really love what they made. They definitely work with love.

I really cannot wait for the 3rd.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm legit shocked that State of Decay 2 is the game that's getting the most burn for me.

It's wild. The developers really love what they made. They definitely work with love.

they are and were so proud of that game. Jeff Strain really is a genius in the industry and has a passion for this that very few have. An absolute class act.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOD2 was so much fun for me.

Great game that dropped with it's fair share of glitches and at a time when other options were abundant.

But it was and is mad fun

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
SOD2 was souch fun for me.

Great game that dropped with it's fair share of glitches and at a time when other options were abundant.

But it was and is mad fun
What's crazy is that when it dropped; it was too easy.

Now, they have difficulty levels and playing on nightmare makes it a whole other experience.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Yeah, I was interested in how you been liking since I noticed you been playing it a good amount recently