State of Decay 2 | Xbox One/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's usually what people say when they don't like the reviews they are seeing. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
But...in all seriousness, these things tend to level themselves out. I like to wait a few weeks to see what the overall average is to get a real idea of where the game sits.
Most of the time, I just side with the Game Informer reviews since they have more consistently had similar opinions as my own.
Not really.

Truth is, there's more playstation and Nintendo fan sites than Xbox. Those reviews get counted.

Also the narrative around Xbox is negativity gets clicks. We see that here.

Reviewers are people like the rest of us. They are into the hype, hate, stanning, just like the rest of us. And they want clicks

Just the fact that this game has a 5 point difference on PC and Xbox where the PC version actually performs worse but has the higher score kinda proves this point:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not really.

Truth is, there's more playstation and Nintendo fan sites than Xbox. Those reviews get counted.

Also the narrative around Xbox is negativity gets clicks. We see that here.

Reviewers are people like the rest of us. They are into the hype, hate, stanning, just like the rest of us. And they want clicks

Just the fact that this game has a 5 point difference on PC and Xbox where the PC version actually performs worse but has the higher score kinda proves this point:manny:
:bryan:Maaaaaaannnnnnn shaaad up.
State of Disarray is basura and your tornado won't save it :ufdup: