Starting point

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm not sure if anyone remembers my first progress pic, but I've slimmed a little more as well.

My pregnancy was my starting point tho. The second pic, I took yesterday.

206o7bs.jpg

PYNij_zps36eebc28.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:yeshrug:

Me in Jan '11 looking like a skeleton, had just lost 50 lbs out of nowhere

010811v.jpg

Me today. cam is fukked up which is the y the yellow hue. Shooting the same ol Evo. time for an upgrade :pachaha:

59331237.jpg

96617932.jpg

71471443.jpg

Not where I wanted to be 2 years later cause my diet was shyt. Not enough good cals. Next summer is mine... yea I said that shyt last year. :upsetfavre:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, Kay it's been a LONG road. I'm actually really hesitant to post this....

Starting pic 2009: I was somewhere around 180 at my highest.:huhldup:
23r5oj.jpg

Somewhere along the line I developed some unhealthy eating habits. Got WAY too skinny. I don't really have any full body pics from when I was the smallest, but it was entirely shocking, and an INSANELY unhealthy way of living, I'm really glad I'm not in the same mindstate. Anorexia tends to sneak up on you, and it's no joke. Looking back, I was REALLY sick and couldn't begin to know it at the time. A really really sad way to live. I'm entirely surprised I never passed out/was hospitalized, with the amount of calories I was getting, and the sheer amount of exercise I was doing... although I did lose my period for like 2 years...
(Prob around 2010-2011?)
5f4rx1.jpg
:scusthov:

AAAnyway, this is where I am now after spending a while (all winter+) trying to add a tiny bit of mass lol... I'd like to lose 10-15 or so lbs to be leaner for summer (Would put me at a still healthy 120-115lbs), but I like pizza and I'm not too worried about it.
htyxxw.jpg

There's never gonna be an "after" Always room for improvement.

:ohhh: @ the first pic

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
No I understand what you're saying. I do cardio as well (about 1 1/2 hour of nike + training app) and I keep my calorie intake at around 1500-1700 when i eat cuz I have times where I'm so busy with work I won't eat because a healthy meal isn't available. Once my work schedule gets back right then I'll be able to consistently work out harder.

Ahhhh, you doing it right then. Might have to reduce those cals to 1400 next go round then :to:. I've been trying to max the same for the past month, but these late night snack binges be doing me in :snoop:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
my starting pic per say....this is from last month..I was out the gym for a lil and eating good :eat: ...im back on it and will be updating by Easter

:hamster:
gym2z.jpg