Starting point

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to everyone..ill post my pics soon enough..prolly later this month....i usually like taking my gym pics right before i finish a workout on a lifting week because the pumps i get makes me look swole

Lets see that beginning doe :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
whatever you want breh it's up to you inspire the people :wow:

aight here's 2 pics that were taken around 2011..i was pretty muscular and also lean for the majority of the prior 8 years...i went super hard in the gym and i got results that were pleasing...things were all good

2aalswh.jpg
e9u1w4.jpg

now these next 2 pics were taken in late 2012..at the end of 2011 i had been having serious issues with my neck that required me to go through some expensive chiro treatment and physical therapy to fix...in doing so i was ordered to scale back greatly on what i did in the gym..certain exercise, the amount weight i lifted, etc..those treatments also threw off my gym schedule and i had to start going on alternate days..days i don't typically work out on...add the factors of eating too good and going through other injuries such as wrist and back...you have, brehs and brehettes, weight gain:flabbynsick:

nz28ub.jpg
1zb7ajp.jpg

after those pics i vowed in 2013 before i turned 31 in July I would get back to what I usually was....after new years ive been a man possessed:lift: since i got cleared by the doctor to go back to doing what i usually do at the end of last year...plus a nikka is doing warrior dash in september and i want to make sure my fitness is up there when i do it...so yeahsometime later in march or april i will put a new pic

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Last edited by a moderator: