Starting point

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Please ignore the struggle bed; I was washing the sheets for my little sis who was visiting LOL

2j3n1c1.jpg

You have a nice body... I'm trying to get like you.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ive always been really small..and I have had success gaining weight but not necessarily holding on to it, it fluctates because Im an emotional eater...I want to focus on gaining and maintaining in my thighs and my butt and also developing some definition in my arms...I take dance classes once a week and we do yoga, pilates, crunches and etc before class actually begins so that has been helping.

This is me when I had gained a bit of weight almost 2 years ago (size 5 jeans)

2ywbzty.jpg

most recent update a couple weeks ago

343mets.jpg

(back to size 3 jeans :snoop:)
krqyu.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I don't have any pics when I was at 215 :huhldup:. Got a pic when I was 155 and crackheadish. I'll drop current and that after class tonight

nikka your body is insane no homo please feed the masses :blessed:

@getMoney$ my nikka you put in that work :damn:
@SensationalTee :shaq: what that belly button ring smell like :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ive always been really small..and I have had success gaining weight but not necessarily holding on to it, it fluctates because Im an emotional eater...I want to focus on gaining and maintaining in my thighs and my butt and also developing some definition in my arms...I take dance classes once a week and we do yoga, pilates, crunches and etc before class actually begins so that has been helping.

2ywbzty.jpg

343mets.jpg

krqyu.jpg

Its good either way :pachaha:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

2ywbzty.jpg

343mets.jpg

krqyu.jpg

Petite women with a bubble.... :wow: :wow:

:inlove:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

2ywbzty.jpg

343mets.jpg

krqyu.jpg
:wow: