Starting point

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
E="The ADD, post: 9582550, member: 1985"]You should be good. I'm likely older and went from extreme :flabbynsick: to lower levels of :flabbynsick:[/QUOTE
You should be good. I'm likely older and went from extreme :flabbynsick: to lower levels of :flabbynsick:

I don't know if I'm supposed to bulk or cut? I want to lose the gut and muscle up my shoulders and arms?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
E="The ADD, post: 9582550, member: 1985"]You should be good. I'm likely older and went from extreme :flabbynsick: to lower levels of :flabbynsick:[/QUOTE

I don't know if I'm supposed to bulk or cut? I want to lose the gut and muscle up my shoulders and arms?
I would just worrying about eating well and finding a good lifting program.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

if you dont give a fukk about having abs right now, bulk first then cut. having more muslce mass actually helps burn cals and fat.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
if you dont give a fukk about having abs right now, bulk first then cut. having more muslce mass actually helps burn cals and fat.
:sadbron:I'm dark and very hairy, lotta taco meat and stuff like that. I want to get a more model like figure, bigger wider shoulders, lose the gut, and good arms. Can I lose the gut eating healthy carbs like brown rice and sweet patoto? I don't eat junk and I' stopped drinking sugar achohol.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk ALL ya'll and fukk this thread.

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

I'm starting at the gym tomorrow.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:sadbron:I'm dark and very hairy, lotta taco meat and stuff like that. I want to get a more model like figure, bigger wider shoulders, lose the gut, and good arms. Can I lose the gut eating healthy carbs like brown rice and sweet patoto? I don't eat junk and I' stopped drinking sugar achohol.
from the little that i know you'd be doing a body recomp. which i dont know shyt about. start here http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/tag/bodybuilding

Namekian Maranantha

...Ammmeeeen.
Daps

Yep, so long as you've got an intense workout program going on.

Those carbs are high in calories (especially that potato) and will likely spike your insulin level (the so-called fat storing hormone) so i would try and keep such carbs, hell all carbs especially refined carbs under a reasonable portion control when considering fat loss and general health.

As you are staying away from junk food and have cut out alchohol... you should be fine with a consistent program.

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
4h6pmp.jpg

[SPOLIER]
2i8boeg.png

25ho13k.jpg

e669tj.png
[/SPOILER]

Current condition. Joined a new Anytime Fitness gym that opened up a few months ago in my area and enjoying the new equipment-made some good progress. I've always been a believer that it doesn't matter how old/new the equipment is but the way these new machines are designed have definitely helped me make more progress so I think it is essential to take advantage of modern equipment if you can gain access.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
@AJW a little more back width to get that v every thing else looks great n/h. :wow:

:lupe:I need to add some pics maybe tomorrow

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@AJW salute breh you out there getting it.

I doubt you know who this is but you look just like Zero from the VH1 drama Hit The Floor.

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread giving me extra motivation. I'm a skinny nikka and I was at 114 two months ago (:russ:). Even posted a picture on the Coli of me on the scale.

I'm 131 now and still working out. I'm still way too skinny but it feels amazing to warm up with weights that were killing you a month or two ago.

Even the little things like I noticed my range improved when I was hooping, I hit a little harder when I play tennis, and picking things up is just a little easier for me.

The physical changes aren't as noticeable yet but I'm still happy with everything and with myself.

I'm hoping to reach 170.