The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Almost there y'all :wow:

nZ70mAy.jpg

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
feels like :wow:

until i have to run :sadcam:

-DMP-

how much cardio do you do a day breh? I can't do cardio, I have sickle cell but I can walk quickly and use the treadmill but no running.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
how much cardio do you do a day breh? I can't do cardio, I have sickle cell but I can walk quickly and use the treadmill but no running.

alot. 20 minutes of 30 sec incline sprints on lifting days

30 minutes on "off" days.

other ppl could probaby get away with less, but i dont have the best genetics :dry:

my workouts are somewhat cardio to, because they focus on fast pace, light weight exercises with little rest in between sets/supersets.

-DMP-

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@Cuzo

First things first breh water drink more of it :birdman: a damn gallon a day. :birdman:

Second take your folic acid/hydroxyurea(if applicable) every damn day :birdman: I also take fish oil and L Arginine because it helps circulation might be broscience but it can't hurt. :manny:

As far as cardio you can do it but you have to take baby steps and know your body, you know when you are overdoing it and feel like something might be coming on if so down two gatorades immediately and call it a day workout wise. I went from not doing cardio at all to walking >jogging > running> jump rope sets and I can even do light sparring for a couple of rounds but the important thing is to know your limits.

I don't know hemoglobin variation you have but if it's SS/SC you are going to go through crisis, it is what it is. Don't let this discourage you take the appropriate time to heal up/take your meds and once you feel able again do work. :yes:

If you have any questions I'm here breh, shoot me a pm or @me.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
@Cuzo

First things first breh water drink more of it :birdman: a damn gallon a day. :birdman:

Second take your folic acid/hydroxyurea(if applicable) every damn day :birdman: I also take fish oil and L Arginine because it helps circulation might be broscience but it can't hurt. :manny:

As far as cardio you can do it but you have to take baby steps and know your body, you know when you are overdoing it and feel like something might be coming on if so down two gatorades immediately and call it a day workout wise. I went from not doing cardio at all to walking >jogging > running> jump rope sets and I can even do light sparring for a couple of rounds but the important thing is to know your limits.

I don't know hemoglobin variation you have but if it's SS/SC you are going to go through crisis, it is what it is. Don't let this discourage you take the appropriate time to heal up/take your meds and once you feel able again do work. :yes:

If you have any questions I'm here breh, shoot me a pm or @me.

I'm hit you up breh, we talk more in detail off the Mai forum. Thanks breh and breh for the knowledge.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
How long do you digest before going to the gym (food)? I find myself working out then getting hungry halfway through the workout.

I wanna eat something before I go lift.