Starting point

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I will start off by saying :salute: to everyone in this thread, I'm really inspired by it.

Ive always been a skinny dude, the biggest i have been was 195 and that was in college when i was playing ball and later on when i played semi pro. My eating habits are bad because half the time i don't eat until 1pm because I'm running around handing business. I want to get back to at least 195 but I'm aiming for 200+ Im 6'3 so i think it would look good on me.

Starting pic. I will keep the thread updated
GB8Jqz.jpg

p.s. if anyone can help me get started with a meal plan and a good bulking routine i would appreciate it. Don't make fun on my belly button

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I will start off by saying :salute: to everyone in this thread, I'm really inspired by it.

Ive always been a skinny dude, the biggest i have been was 195 and that was in college when i was playing ball and later on when i played semi pro. My eating habits are bad because half the time i don't eat until 1pm because I'm running around handing business. I want to get back to at least 195 but I'm aiming for 200+ Im 6'3 so i think it would look good on me.

Starting pic. I will keep the thread updated
GB8Jqz.jpg

p.s. if anyone can help me get started with a meal plan and a good bulking routine i would appreciate it. Don't make fun on my belly button

ive never been over 155lbs in my life :to:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been dieting and doing body weight exercises, yoga, and some light cardio for the past year and a half. Dropped more than 20lbs and kept it off. I'm at 180 and ready to get more serious. So...

Is there any value in doing sit-ups and crunches?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I've been dieting and doing body weight exercises, yoga, and some light cardio for the past year and a half. Dropped more than 20lbs and kept it off. I'm at 180 and ready to get more serious. So...

Is there any value in doing sit-ups and crunches?

IMO, there is value in doing ab/core exercises if you are training to be a serious athlete, or have other serious athletic goals. if not, i think that weightlifting will cover it (squats, bp, dl), and even if you arent doing that, body weight exercises like planks, mountain climbers, and pushups combined with yoga and light cardio are more than enough

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Really glad I found this thread, man. Salute to all you guys for real. Been trying to stay consistent but I just haven't been seeing the results I'd like to lately and it was starting to discourage me. Been trying to get rid of the damn pouch on my lower stomach for a minute now and that shyt is stubborn as hell brehs :sadbron: after reading through this thread I went back and tried to find any pics that showed me some kind of progress to lift my spirits, and I was shocked at just how flabby I used to be... like, holy shyt

this is me at my all time flabbiest. 2nd year of law school and I was studying a lot so I wasn't hitting the gym and I was eating fast food a lot because it was just that, fast. Excuse the picture quality, I had a StruggleBerry back then and I had just gotten out the shower and the mirror was still wet

25kmmtk.jpg

took the following pic a few weeks back. I've lost about 3 more pounds since this pic was taken and I've started to see more definition in my chest and abs since then. Not nearly where I want to be, but a long way from the pic above :obama:

657vq0.jpg

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Really glad I found this thread, man. Salute to all you guys for real. Been trying to stay consistent but I just haven't been seeing the results I'd like to lately and it was starting to discourage me. Been trying to get rid of the damn pouch on my lower stomach for a minute now and that shyt is stubborn as hell brehs :sadbron: after reading through this thread I went back and tried to find any pics that showed me some kind of progress to lift my spirits, and I was shocked at just how flabby I used to be... like, holy shyt

this is me at my all time flabbiest. 2nd year of law school and I was studying a lot so I wasn't hitting the gym and I was eating fast food a lot because it was just that, fast. Excuse the picture quality, I had a StruggleBerry back then and I had just gotten out the shower and the mirror was still wet

nuW3xVBEfJHqjo636BHQ2HEi83Ly4wnMxSZ3l7zF2jll16xgxoMphFrDUvIMu0MsC_-lImc29rvwK_qKp7rVVvU3pA2MJ5IPpP9vSkKBkNspxRzIwJCse7y8EiB4SSDCtRp7gu5kDx4hfCQAUKm3o8MmV-1TgAXO2ntfWhxDCh88ibKXrrZSGyWgQp-SUvyiFYQ_XPdZaqpGsSkakJ0uSjy9t3hsClWDGbJMAyHtb3V6_I-fZPBBJRVXAHRetkFgxfPnWga1BIJvBm0X2Lf8LOjELMiATBBEzvp5BGde-GzmpexixzogvibHeO0J4HTAUHjAAshzGsxBSsUQ1qV09EV6fCX9xFVKi3P4mfGiYO5iTycaMuDFJ2V3mu9Mk2J5zByEALak0_n5KjhL5SsHnUK310C00Z7wk4rwYRbpd6oRD6WKOPWAR7Pothhjg8C5WxgONFmUuGKxkxnTcycxPPz5-8-DB42GErqIT4n8e4IFMdj0LichqTF5TzMsKFm-Tha68-s88AJ_Axci0qLnUhwr920vlCKYIvu_2haUkSmh5QDczKuFkjSqztO__j5Y31M3h5IxTTxV=w1000-h523-l75

took the following pic a few weeks back. I've lost about 3 more pounds since this pic was taken and I've started to see more definition in my chest and abs since then. Not nearly where I want to be, but a long way from the pic above :obama:

bfC1KaKeZ-joXD3AY0BWgxAphDSoXC0MlBM-_dAqAzsemDgknrVww_YNgBTUu_WFZitcSDLlyX7lw6iEKoqhRFcPqp3mZbpzCFe-BrH7ZkIyZSWR0dRvIMxBZSlwI1bu5EPep8fSQZZzGwt7e5UzsSwNhv63QsxEgekziDFULjmSt6GXnv2iDk6QHTziOMYRyHKNqKhB_qI0nScFkx569L3iItEIClk9tRmd2n4nAW7aAq9z-kVUtKLHw7mDtDXf4MSFBQfdu_mBAvBo7mcaK_KZqcuc5riUqJIeM2JLnVRrIq75u_KNYvpqcJnUscf_MC9kQ0xMRaRHG6PoNdZ3XDFnXXoRzV1s6TqRf56nGVarH4h4QJcj6V4EpPr4O2MFadlB_OgsBT2PQOwLCIqdEGC5xa4p09_UgocwOR_bYm7rJ1D9Yo5sV00tNKBjSjPSnHV21pRVcye96x8PH85gqgw8xNS6Zei6a72qxQV-AC9UylyNH-u3luxkaAHs6x1eFSHuu9qHReqwtvnlSFjh4BqaVV_1svdiXDLnAWQFJRZ8OO2NTbRacIwrIOwP0yShUIAVqIw7PHdg=w1000-h523-l75
Pics don't work, no homo.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Looking to lose 40 more pounds then going to find a doctor and ask about surgery. My skin pouch is ridiculous but I heard if paying out of pocket it can cost up to 15K :sadcam:

Good thing I got IT certs :obama:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

25kmmtk.jpg

657vq0.jpg

my G :salute:

keep it up bruh