Starting point

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How did it work for you compared to your other workouts? Did you do it by itself or in addition so something else?
In addition to Butt Bible (you can find those vids on youtube - they're great...I love them for my lower body workouts). I noticed I became a bit leaner, but I fell behind recently because work has been so busy and I haven't had the energy to be consistent. About to get back into it.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
In addition to Butt Bible (you can find those vids on youtube - they're great...I love them for my lower body workouts). I noticed I became a bit leaner, but I fell behind recently because work has been so busy and I haven't had the energy to be consistent. About to get back into it.

That is my problem when things get too hectic I will fall off I was hoping this would help when I can't get to the gym.
:leon: Thanks I will check that out.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You guys look great! I am just starting to get back in my routine.:flabbynsick: I was also thinking about adding T25 to it, since someone else bought it. Also going back to my better eating habits, I'll think about posting the pic I took today.
:salute:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys look great! I am just starting to get back in my routine.:flabbynsick: I was also thinking about adding T25 to it, since someone else bought it. Also going back to my better eating habits, I'll think about posting the pic I took today.
:mjpls:

Raava

Staff member
Daps

:sadcam:Ok, yesterday...

16lfuxx.jpg

oh5x74.jpg

Heaviest I have ever been not posting my weight :skip: I need to get back toned and smaller. When I get first start off if I have been out for a while I start off with 30min cardio and then weight machines. Later I increase the cardio and and focus on different body parts on different days. As mentioned b4 I am adding T25 for the first month and dance classes

Suggestions welcome...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

16lfuxx.jpg

oh5x74.jpg

Heaviest I have ever been not posting my weight :skip: I need to get back toned and smaller. When I get first start off if I have been out for a while I start off with 30min cardio and then weight machines. Later I increase the cardio and and focus on different body parts on different days. As mentioned b4 I am adding T25 for the first month and dance classes

Suggestions welcome...
Nothing to be ashamed of at all, girl.
Try to keep up your routine. You might eat bad here and there...and miss a few workouts, but slow progress eventually adds up.
Stick with it and get around people who will support you. You'd be amazed how much it helps just to have fitness and health pics pop up on your FB or Instagram feeds.
It kinda guilts you/motivates you to get back on the wagon.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Nothing to be ashamed of at all, girl.
Try to keep up your routine. You might eat bad here and there...and miss a few workouts, but slow progress eventually adds up.
Stick with it and get around people who will support you. You'd be amazed how much it helps just to have fitness and health pics pop up on your FB or Instagram feeds.
It kinda guilts you/motivates you to get back on the wagon.

I am a super self conscious person so I will always be harder on myself. Thank you.

Thank you for the advice! My biggest issue is being consistent, especially lately but I am really unhappy right now. My friends are good as far as positives and even this Section helps.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am a super self conscious person so I will always be harder on myself. Thank you.

Thank you for the advice! My biggest issue is being consistent, especially lately but I am really unhappy right now. My friends are good as far as positives and even this Section helps.
Good luck.
Women seem to be really good about preparation and if you are...definitely plan out your meals ahead of time.
That takes a lot of the stress out of it. If you know exactly what you're going to eat, you don't have any time to think about cheating and eating junk.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

16lfuxx.jpg

oh5x74.jpg

Suggestions welcome...

rambo%20original.gif

You should be good for the summer if you stick with the T25. I've blessed so many people with Insanity, P90X, and T25 and none of em have used em past a week. But my advice is to pick a body that you want to achieve and look at it frequently. I do, pause. Keeps me motivated to hit the gym every day.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
rambo%20original.gif

You should be good for the summer if you stick with the T25. I've blessed so many people with Insanity, P90X, and T25 and none of em have used em past a week. But my advice is to pick a body that you want to achieve and look at it frequently. I do, pause. Keeps me motivated to hit the gym every day.
Lol that gif.

Good advice thank you. Also clothes lol clothes that I "out grew" motivate me.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

16lfuxx.jpg

oh5x74.jpg

Suggestions welcome...

:beli: going to have to start tagging me

=================================

Bout to start the HRT soon

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how do yall get results with low carb and cardio? those have never worked for me. i either need a moderate diet & cardio+lifting or i do low carb and maybe work out once a week. i remember doing low carb & my regular workouts for four weeks and lost literally 2 pounds. did that shyt without workouts for four weeks and dropped like 15.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
how do yall get results with low carb and cardio? those have never worked for me. i either need a moderate diet & cardio+lifting or i do low carb and maybe work out once a week. i remember doing low carb & my regular workouts for four weeks and lost literally 2 pounds. did that shyt without workouts for four weeks and dropped like 15.
How low gram wise?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How low gram wise?
i don't know, i wasn't doing keto or anything that required micronutrients, just was doing phase one of SBD and not eating the foods they said i couldn't. i want to try a keto diet, but i have to be realistic, i know that i'm not going to count macros for longer than 3-4 days, it's not my style. i do best with portion control and/or simple avoidance, points, cals, etc just aren't my thing