Starting point

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i don't know, i wasn't doing keto or anything that required micronutrients, just was doing phase one of SBD and not eating the foods they said i couldn't. i want to try a keto diet, but i have to be realistic, i know that i'm not going to count macros for longer than 3-4 days, it's not my style. i do best with portion control and/or simple avoidance, points, cals, etc just aren't my thing
The 15 you lost was likely a lot of water, best guess. Losing the two could be a number of factors especially for a female. Just my opinion but as a woman and if you aren't going to count cals (not saying you should). I wouldn't even worry about the scale if you know you are generally on point diet wise. You really won't have enough information to determine what is working and to what extent. Trust the mirror and stay consistent.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The 15 you lost was likely a lot of water, best guess. Losing the two could be a number of factors especially for a female. Just my opinion but as a woman and if you aren't going to count cals (not saying you should). I wouldn't even worry about the scale if you know you are generally on point diet wise. You really won't have enough information to determine what is working and to what extent. Trust the mirror and stay consistent.
it wasn't tho, i dropped a dress size and stayed that size for about 9-10 months, i've done that a few times where i took breaks from working out to do no carb and got results vs doing them in tandem. but in either case, i'm just wondering how others are getting results from keto and cardio (i see how this diet would work great for weight training, but not those who do a lot of cardio)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
it wasn't tho, i dropped a dress size and stayed that size for about 9-10 months, i've done that a few times where i took breaks from working out to do no carb and got results vs doing them in tandem. but in either case, i'm just wondering how others are getting results from keto and cardio (i see how this diet would work great for weight training, but not those who do a lot of cardio)
:ehh:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am back on T25 + Butt Bible. My new starting point. I have until June to drop 15 lbs and tone. My biggest issue is consistency, also, because when work gets too busy, I don't have the energy to work out. Right now, things are back to normal, so I'm putting in work.
8d88f7c0953411e3872f125d33de7526_8.jpg

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
how do yall get results with low carb and cardio? those have never worked for me. i either need a moderate diet & cardio+lifting or i do low carb and maybe work out once a week. i remember doing low carb & my regular workouts for four weeks and lost literally 2 pounds. did that shyt without workouts for four weeks and dropped like 15.
Low-carbing doesn't work for me; my workouts are too intense and I love food too much LOL

I tried counting calories once and promptly gave that shyt up; I'd rather eat what I want and just work out.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I am back on T25 + Butt Bible. My new starting point. I have until June to drop 15 lbs and tone. My biggest issue is consistency, also, because when work gets too busy, I don't have the energy to work out. Right now, things are back to normal, so I'm putting in work.
8d88f7c0953411e3872f125d33de7526_8.jpg

if i make my way to t.dot might have to take ya out for a drank, we are above 82% compatibility.... :shaq: