Pics:

2qsug68.jpg

1zcpojo.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So...I've never been to a gym before (just done body-weight stuff).

How would one use the two pieces of equipment in the middle on the right? http://crossfiremedia.realpage.com/certusraefordcrossing/photos/ph1188_w600_h475.jpg
Starting from the left and going right because I don't know which two you are talking about.
There's a sit-up bench that is obvious.
The first one is a pull-up bar in the back and in the front, you rest your elbows and forearms on the pads and do crunches by lifting your knees up.
The second on is just to do the crunches like in the first thing.
The third one is a pull-down machine. You sit on the seat and keep your thighs under the padded bar while pulling the bar down to your clavicles.
The fourth one is a bench press thing that is obvious.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Starting from the left and going right because I don't know which two you are talking about.
There's a sit-up bench that is obvious.
The first one is a pull-up bar in the back and in the front, you rest your elbows and forearms on the pads and do crunches by lifting your knees up.
The second on is just to do the crunches like in the first thing.
The third one is a pull-down machine. You sit on the seat and keep your thighs under the padded bar while pulling the bar down to your clavicles.
The fourth one is a bench press thing that is obvious.
Thanks.

Aye-P

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This thread has inspired me to bulk up.
I want put on 20 to 25 lbs. I way about 155 now. How do I do it brehs?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not to sound foolish or anything. Do I do more reps light weight or less reps more weight? I don't hit the gym often.
10-14 reps as heavy as you can handle while completing that number. Increase the weight every week or two weeks as you can handle it.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Not to sound foolish or anything. Do I do more reps light weight or less reps more weight? I don't hit the gym often.
Less reps, more weight. So how I usually do it is my first set 12 reps, second set 10 reps, third set 6-8 reps, fourth set 4 reps. You should be struggling to throw up that last rep on each set.

Aye-P

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Less reps, more weight. So how I usually do it is my first set 12 reps, second set 10 reps, third set 6-8 reps, fourth set 4 reps. You should be struggling to throw up that last rep on each set.[/quote
I got it. And I'm assuming try to hit the gym 5 times a week