Starting point

Daps
I was in Nigeria the last 3 weeks and while I didn't gain any weight, I got fatter :beli: Low carb and Nigerian cuisine have no correlation lol..anyways, I'll put up a new starting point pic on the 1st, with goals and stuff for the first day of summer.

Daps
I don't really feel like posting pictures because frankly, the difference between where I am now and where I want to be is pretty minimal. If I get to my goal, I'll post a cute bikini pic though :smile:

Anyways, my goal for last year was to get down to 145 which absolutely did not happen and I think for me is not realistic. So, around like October I bumped it up to 155 and that's going to be my goal for the summer. Right now I'm at like 165, a little too much flab for my liking, and working on getting my diet where it needs to be.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't really feel like posting pictures because frankly, the difference between where I am now and where I want to be is pretty minimal. If I get to my goal, I'll post a cute bikini pic though :smile:

Anyways, my goal for last year was to get down to 145 which absolutely did not happen and I think for me is not realistic. So, around like October I bumped it up to 155 and that's going to be my goal for the summer. Right now I'm at like 165, a little too much flab for my liking, and working on getting my diet where it needs to be.

What the plan on the diet? Keto?

Daps
What the plan on the diet? Keto?

Yea, I forgot how hard it is to restart with low carb eating. Before, it use to be second nature to avoid bread and rice and stuff, and now I have to like actively pep talk myself out of buying a carby snack or swiping some of my roommates bread lol.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You guys look great! I am just starting to get back in my routine.:flabbynsick: I was also thinking about adding T25 to it, since someone else bought it. Also going back to my better eating habits, I'll think about posting the pic I took today.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You guys look great! I am just starting to get back in my routine.:flabbynsick: I was also thinking about adding T25 to it, since someone else bought it. Also going back to my better eating habits, I'll think about posting the pic I took today.
I love T25