philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I gotta get back on my squatting routine

My butt has to pop out more in these new sundresses I bought :laugh:

I forgot about this thread too :/
I don't think that shyt work like girls think it does. I thought it would just add shape but not what most chicks are looking for. I see chicks talking about squats like they do them and they go from longboard to Donkey lol.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't think that shyt work like girls think it does. I thought it would just add shape but not what most chicks are looking for. I see chicks talking about squats like they do them and they go from longboard to Donkey lol.
It just lifts the butt up and makes it rounder

I already have a big booty I just want it to pop out more

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It just lifts the butt up and makes it rounder

I already have a big booty I just want it to pop out more
No I know what it does its just when I hear most girls talk about it I'm just like :childplease: . Well good for you at least you know what it does please inform other comrades of your gender so I can stop seeing silly IG post for these chicks. Maybe they will listen to another girl.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No I know what it does its just when I hear most girls talk about it I'm just like :childplease: . Well good for you at least you know what it does please inform other comrades of your gender so I can stop seeing silly IG post for these chicks. Maybe they will listen to another girl.
:laugh: Oh ok

I don't have an IG though

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:takedat:

Pre- Strong Lifts

se7iox.jpg

24nehj5.jpg

I may have been skinny, but I was still pulling bishes :win:
Time to crush the buildings(update at 177lbs) :whistle:
zik205.jpg

jr72p2.jpg

nobkn8.jpg

29qgvx1.jpg

6eoi2s.jpg

1zxtiz7.jpg

:beli:
So I pretty much looked like this up until the end of December 2013, when I came down with a serious toothache, that led to a root canal which through my diet off for a couple months...
If my diet is off, I can't lift, plain and simple...

Here's a series of progress pics up until present:
Here's me at my lowest since high school, at 162 :flabbynsick: My first week back,taken on 2/7/14:
IMAG01037tdzW.jpg

IMAG0106fMz1.jpg
Taken on 2/16/14:
IMAG0121KoTcX.jpg

IMAG0122VJUr.jpg
Taken on 2/23/14:
IMAG0132.jpg
Taken on 3/6/14:
ZOE0025hFdkI.jpg

Taken on 3/16/14:
IMAG0214DpjFU.jpg
Right now I'm sitting at a lean 168-170....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Serious
Great job. You look bigger than 170. Keep it up. :salute:
Thanks breh

At the @Serious bounce-back like it wasn't nothing...I heard once you lift coming back is easy. :ohhh:
Yes and No. It's still lot of hard work through dieting and acquiring the proper rest. But the willpower only makes the gains, bitter sweet :wow:

Can honestly say I felt DOMS for the first time in years after coming back from not doing squats in two months :ohhh:

Made me rethink how I give advice, because my body was so used to the movement, that next day I'd be perfectly fine....

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just recently started a new diet last week(intermittent fasting with calorie cycling). So far I've lost 3 lbs but I'm trying to drop a total of 10lbs by May and in the process get rid of this little layer of fat that refuses to leave my stomach area. Fortunately, I still look like my starting point pic that I posted last year but I'm hoping by May I'll be able to post another pic showing my end goal weight of 120 lbs and a loss of inches around my waist.