Starting point

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
rwmf06.jpg

Best attempt at a "most muscular" pose with a phone in my hand. I'll up some back and leg pics as well. 210lbs. 6'2'' :ehh:

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
Starting back after injuring the knee. Trying to put on lean muscle. Keep shredding abs/lats as much as possible while keep to a low-cardio regimen (can't really run or bike yet). Been doin low-key calistenics, yoga, and light weight regimen. Leg days are a while from now doe :to:

A3jpehW.jpg

a more honest flex here ...

OjfFPIw.jpg

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
what do y'all do in terms of diet? thinking of cutting out sugar all the way. any tips or people replacing sugars with things more beneficial/easily digested?

Daps
Daps
what do y'all do in terms of diet? thinking of cutting out sugar all the way. any tips or people replacing sugars with things more beneficial/easily digested?

My body responds to a very low carb diet. I pretty much only eat meat, eggs, and lots of vegetables. I fell off the last month or so with vacations and stuff and gained a bunch of weight, but I should be back to where I was in like a week or two. Everyone's different, but I am a big fan of low carb/keto diets.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
No homo. But how u feel about ur arms? They don't look proportional to ur frame. U literally look like a football player with pads on. Big frames. Skinny arms.

Any aspect of ur upper body u tryin to perfect. Or u just tryin to maintain

In terms of my arms im good. Im just trying to maintain for the most part. I was trying to get huge but now im just focusing on staying lean and toned and trying to get some abs going.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
After viewing a few of pics posted, ive came to the conclusion, im too fat, even for a spoiler....