Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Updated Photos as off this morning 6/2/2013

Down to 185 pounds since I posted my last photos

Goal is 180 and <8% Body Fat

Been on a 1700 to 2300 calories a day diet... I fluctuate in that range depending on what I ate the day before, how many carbs I took in, and if I fukked up and ate something dirty...

Can't really tell due to lighting, and I was taking in a lot of water during this workout because of the C4 Cellulator, but my abs are starting to get :lawd:

33pg57q.jpg

es6feb.jpg
Reached my goal of 180 this past week

gIleyBv.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That VTaper, Dem quads :to:

*avoids abs and leg days* :manny:

You shouldn't avoid legs, things like squats and leg press will help develop your overall physique. The reason is because those exercises work the most muscles and you work the hardest. So doing stuff like squats and leg press, or even deadlifts>>> top heavy workouts.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You shouldn't avoid legs, things like squats and leg press will help develop your overall physique. The reason is because those exercises work the most muscles and you work the hardest. So doing stuff like squats and leg press, or even deadlifts>>> top heavy workouts.

Did you not observe the :manny: which concluded my post? No sexual acts shall be dispersed amongst the populace.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I finally started hitting the weights again, after being on a strict calisthenics routine and its truly paying off I must say. I hope every one elses' diets and routines are going well for them also.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Then I don't get the problem, unless you want your stomach touching your back or some shyt. Flat stomach and from the side view it appears you have some pop in your abs.

Thanks but I think it could use some more work. Have you seen @innocentdevil and her abs? that's what I want :noah:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Went back to GVT a couple weeks ago..i was very cut last month but was losing too much weight so I just picked my weight back up to where i wanted. Now im trying to do it right this time.

so here is where im at now.......i took the coli afterdark pic like @Phoenix_Knightly23 .....:russ: I almost lit a candle and played 12 Play. :heh:

:hamster:
sozf.jpg