Starting point

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Went back to GVT a couple weeks ago..i was very cut last month but was losing too much weight so I just picked my weight back up to where i wanted. Now im trying to do it right this time.

so here is where im at now.......i took the coli afterdark pic like @Phoenix_Knightly23 .....:russ: I almost lit a candle and played 12 Play. :heh:

:hamster:
sozf.jpg

:ohh: this nikka is perfect

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Imma put my flabby pic up :sadbron:

Please dont clown me too hard. I've got a long way to go i fell off hard :damn: and im climbing my way back .

I'll post progress pics up.

My diet is cleaning up and im back on the track so im a little down from this.

I still got a gut doe :to:

wcCibV3.png

I probably got 80% body fat :russ:

Edit* Try to put pics in spoilers so guest arent lurking :obama:

For the longest time I thought you were a girl

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I've been slacking :snoop: them taco nights bring out the beast in me brehs :damn: Anyways my waist is getting a lil smaller...I need to get back in the gym and put the tacos down :damn:

tumblr_msz4uqXur91rixg3co1_500.jpg

Damn, that's beautiful. Good job

Here's some small waist for ya. I tried emulating a photo I found online for my birthday. My PT took the photo after a "boot-camp" style workout so I was already exhausted.

Online photo
nbn98dm.jpg

Mine
8pgp.jpg

:beli: Online photos always look better than when you're trying to do it yourself. At least my waistline is smaller :wrist:

Don't know.. My upper body looks wider and bigger than my waist area. The whole "v" thing going on?

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

Here's some small waist for ya. I tried emulating a photo I found online for my birthday. My PT took the photo after a "boot-camp" style workout so I was already exhausted.

Online photo
nbn98dm.jpg

Mine
8pgp.jpg

:beli: Online photos always look better than when you're trying to do it yourself. At least my waistline is smaller :wrist:

Don't know.. My upper body looks wider and bigger than my waist area. The whole "v" thing going on?

Your waist is smaller than mines :to:

Lookin' good tho, C ;)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Online photo
nbn98dm.jpg

Mine
8pgp.jpg

Whats your ab routine looking like brother? I've abandoned planks. Should I pick em back up?