Starting point

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn, I have to wash my eyes now........:scusthov:
This is my first time in this thread....

What's up with these dudes taking "seductive" poses in tight briefs and shyt.........:snoop:

Very disturbing....:smh:

*leaves thread*

*never returns*

:obama: what about my progress though?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Got sick this week and lost some weight, but it did give me a chance to grow a cool recovery beard. This week its back to pushing the body.

3y5e5a3u.jpg

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Law school done put a lot of fat on my body.

ehk6k3.jpg

rc61xw.jpg

My legs, though not as big as some of y'alls, are too big for my 5'5 Puerto Rican (see indigenous roots :no:) frame.

Ultimate goal, just strip some fat off my body.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
yeah I heard law school turns people into slobs and alcoholics @BarNone :beli:

I was an alcoholic my first year of law school definitely, just to not stress. I'm probably going to be one this year too. Last year of school ever probably. I'm going out like senior year of high school and senior year of college. I'm never going to class again. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not wanting to post pics yet but I'm starting at 127 working to lose that 15 lbs before I start building muscle.

• Dap

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Because the weightloss is more important to me than muscle right now.

Just asking but is the goal to really hit 112 pounds or what you think that 15 pounds will look like gone?

If its the look it could be more efficient to start trying to build muscle now. At such a low weight you likely have a pretty high ceiling to move towards. Building muscle now will most likely improve your look.

Just a thought, good luck either way.

• Dap

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just asking but is the goal to really hit 112 pounds or what you think that 15 pounds will look like gone?

If its the look it could be more efficient to start trying to build muscle now. At such a low weight you likely have a pretty high ceiling to move towards. Building muscle now will most likely improve your look.

Just a thought, good luck either way.

I gained 15 lbs due to medication, so I've been that small most of my life and I know what it looks like.

But I'll think about the weights. Maybe in a week bc I just started dieting and going into the gym again.

Please tell me you're a 5'2'' woman.

I'm 5' yes I'm overweight for my height even though I'm only 127

• Dap
Daps
I'm 5' yes I'm overweight for my height even though I'm only 127

:whew: Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Anyways, good luck with your goal. I will say while weight is important, try and focus more on body fat %. Since you're already small, I'm not so sure that losing muscle just to see a smaller number on the scale would be the best thing to do. I'm 'overweight' for my height as well but I have a lot of muscle and am smaller than most women of my height and weight.