Starting point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cut4.jpg

IMG_20130317_092823-picsay.jpg

cut5.jpg

I started on warrens diet Monday of last week. My plan is so cut down to 170 and see how I look....them probably bulk back up to 175 while maintaining the same clean diet.

Just for clarification I have been working out for around 10 years off and on but never on a real diet until now.

Stats:
5'10"

Current weight:

Started from 180 top of my bulk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also..the day I started on that diet I weighed 176....I've lost 3 pounds in a week already. I'm going to try and stick to it and up my workouts from 4 days a week to 5.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:sadcam: diet fell off real bad. My before and after pictures looking backwards now. Posting this here and going to use it a motivation to get back at it. fukking throwing my back out at deadlifts did not help.

Before:
[
hidLVRh.png

:snoop: After
4byY7sh.jpg
[spoiler/]

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Boy C

SPC
Daps
What happened to your abs!? That is some scary shyt :sadcam:

Wonder how bad your diet fell off. Alcohol, fast food, etc. or just adding heavier, dense, foods. i.e. switching from Fat Free Milk to Whole Milk. Explain please?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What happened to your abs!? That is some scary shyt :sadcam:

Wonder how bad your diet fell off. Alcohol, fast food, etc. or just adding heavier, dense, foods. i.e. switching from Fat Free Milk to Whole Milk. Explain please?
:sadcam: alcohol I guess I don't fukk with fast food but I also stopped tracking my macros and calories

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:sadcam: alcohol I guess I don't fukk with fast food but I also stopped tracking my macros and calories

Thanks for replying.

Still one of my fears in life. I drink alcohol on the weekends only, 2 day of the week.

Alcohol will do it for sure doe. Cut out the alcohol for a month or two, hit the gym, and diet with raw veggies and chicken breasts. See what you can do.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh