Starting point

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

I was an alcoholic my first year of law school definitely, just to not stress. I'm probably going to be one this year too. Last year of school ever probably. I'm going out like senior year of high school and senior year of college. I'm never going to class again. :manny:

I worked at my university's law school during undergrad. Every fall I had to put pamphlets about alcoholism in the law profession in the students' mailboxes.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fbm33d.jpg

Broads going crazy over the D12 shoulders and arms...tank top season. I'm around 208 right now. :pachaha:

Daps
Hi guys :smile: So I've decided to make my contribution to this thread.
I took these pics this morning and here are my current stats:

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 169.0
Chest: 36
Waist: 30
Hips: 42

Hi people :smile: I am long overdue for an update, and I was feeling myself this morning :mjpls: so I decided to share some pics and get y'all up to speed with what I'm doing.

I have a workout routine I've been doing for the past month or so that I like. To me, it's borderline lazy so it doesn't drain me mentally lol but it gets the job done.

I do hill intervals 2-3 times per week on the treadmill--15% incline, sprint 8.5mph for 20 seconds, walk 1.0mph for 40 seconds, for 15 minutes..I warm up with a walk 2.0mph for 5 minutes before I start and end walking 2.0-2.5mph for 25 minutes, all on the 15% incline.

Twice per week I run outside about 4 miles at a 8something minute/mile pace.

On the interval days, my strength training consists of 5x5 renegade rows with a pair of 30lb dumbbells and 5x20 leg lifts. If I remember to plank, I'll throw that in there. On outside running days I do 5x5 steps ups with a pair of 30 lbs dumbbells and 5x30 glute bridges with a 30lb dumbbell on my hips. I finish with dumbbell swing intervals--20sec work, 10sec rest for 4 minutes.

Diet wise, it's basically low carb/high fat and protein. My macros on are like 1500cal, 65% fat, 30% protein, and 5% carbs on a good day. I mostly eat eggs, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cottage cheese, baby carrots, pistachios, whatever cheese I feel like eating at the moment, 2% greek yogurt, butter, olive oil, green tea, lemons/limes and an assortment of other veggies..I change it up occasionally when I get bored, but I just make sure it fits in my macros.

Stats-
Weight: 158.2
Chest: 35.5
Waist: 28.5
Hips: 39

30ueddk.jpg

2gtdmqp.jpg

2ymxdhe.jpg

6gek9v.jpg

orpg5e.jpg

2itfvpv.jpg

whnvr7.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi people :smile: I am long overdue for an update, and I was feeling myself this morning :mjpls: so I decided to share some pics and get y'all up to speed with what I'm doing.

I have a workout routine I've been doing for the past month or so that I like. To me, it's borderline lazy so it doesn't drain me mentally lol but it gets the job done.

I do hill intervals 2-3 times per week on the treadmill--15% incline, sprint 8.5mph for 20 seconds, walk 1.0mph for 40 seconds, for 15 minutes..I warm up with a walk 2.0mph for 5 minutes before I start and end walking 2.0-2.5mph for 25 minutes, all on the 15% incline.

On the interval days, my strength training consists of 5x5 renegade rows with a pair of 30lb dumbbells and 5x20 leg lifts. If I remember to plank, I'll throw that in there. On outside running days I do 5x5 steps ups with a pair of 30 lbs dumbbells and 5x30 glute bridges with a 30lb dumbbell on my hips. I finish with dumbbell swing intervals--20sec work, 10sec rest for 4 minutes.

Diet wise, it's basically low carb/high fat and protein. My macros on are like 1500cal, 65% fat, 30% protein, and 5% carbs on a good day. I mostly eat eggs, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cottage cheese, baby carrots, pistachios, whatever cheese I feel like eating at the moment, 2% greek yogurt, butter, olive oil, green tea, lemons/limes and an assortment of other veggies..I change it up occasionally when I get bored, but I just make sure it fits in my macros.

Stats-

30ueddk.jpg

2gtdmqp.jpg

2ymxdhe.jpg

6gek9v.jpg

orpg5e.jpg

2itfvpv.jpg

whnvr7.jpg

:salute:

Son, you've been putting in work!!!! Good shyt.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Stats-

30ueddk.jpg

2gtdmqp.jpg

2ymxdhe.jpg

6gek9v.jpg

orpg5e.jpg

2itfvpv.jpg

whnvr7.jpg

You look FANTASTIC

Wow great job.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps

Stats-

30ueddk.jpg

2gtdmqp.jpg

2ymxdhe.jpg

6gek9v.jpg

orpg5e.jpg

2itfvpv.jpg

whnvr7.jpg

Awesome progress from your initial stats and pics. Keep up the good work!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

Stats-

30ueddk.jpg

2gtdmqp.jpg

2ymxdhe.jpg

6gek9v.jpg

orpg5e.jpg

2itfvpv.jpg

whnvr7.jpg