Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I’m not a comic book collecting ass nikka, so I never invested in the shyt in the first place.

And breh, it’s real simple. He has and has used his right to make several threads about his comic book and getting people to invest right? Do other posters not have the same right to post what they wanna post? Dude said some dumb ass shyt, has a publicly funded company, and these are the consequences behind his actions. One thing about it, the more people be like, why can’t y’all shut up about it, the more people gonna speak and make threads on it. Why couldn’t he just not say that dumb ass shyt?
I didn’t say people didn’t “have the right” to do anything. People have the right to be bytch nikkas all they want. People also have the right to use a bit of foresight and respond accordingly. I clearly said check the nikka… but y’all want to turn this into a shyt show pissing match. I hope y’all got the same energy for your racist employers and the racist owners of your favorite sports teams, etc.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I’m not a comic book collecting ass nikka, so I never invested in the shyt in the first place.

And breh, it’s real simple. He has and has used his right to make several threads about his comic book and getting people to invest right? Do other posters not have the same right to post what they wanna post? Dude said some dumb ass shyt, has a publicly funded company, and these are the consequences behind his actions. One thing about it, the more people be like, why can’t y’all shut up about it, the more people gonna speak and make threads on it. Why couldn’t he just not say that dumb ass shyt?
So why the fukk is your panties getting wet talking shyt on behalf of nikkas that gave their bread? You shouldn't give a fukk one way or another cause you didn't give a fukk enough to invest in his shyt. If you didn't put up bread then you have nothing to bytch about.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I didn’t say people didn’t “have the right” to do anything. People have the right to be bytch nikkas all they want. People also have the right to use a bit of foresight and respond accordingly. I clearly said check the nikka… but y’all want to turn this into a shyt show pissing match. I hope y’all got the same energy for your racist employers and the racist owners of your favorite sports teams, etc.

They don't. They're a bunch of do nothing type nikkas that only have strength for other black people that's trying to do some shyt.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Completely different ideas, creators, plots, characters and concepts. I've actually read/watched Sandersons work:comeon:

The only similarity is the sandy setting but even that's a stretch. White Sand doesn't even take place on Earth. That entire planet has a fukked up day/night cycle. Its borderline unlivable.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
:russ:at the spinoff thread. Coli never disappoints

Dude should have just apologized and logged off.

Instead this stubborn ass nikka doubled down on it while puffing his chest out. :snoop:
I need some context brehs...y’all are going HAM :russ:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So why the fukk is your panties getting wet talking shyt on behalf of nikkas that gave their bread? You shouldn't give a fukk one way or another cause you didn't give a fukk enough to invest in his shyt. If you didn't put up bread then you have nothing to bytch about.

Please go find any post where I’m bytching about the shyt. I’ve even wished breh success at least twice in this thread. I’m in here sharing my opinion like everyone else. And my opinion is, I don’t see nothing wrong with people discussing his comments about Mel Gibson. People decide they own time limit for when they wanna move on, not some random ass people on the internet. Y’all want it to be one way but it’s another way

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don’t have a job. I employ myself. I could link the thread about me suing my last job a few years ago when I was in corporate…for being racist. I did it without a lawyer too cause im smarter than these crackers. I have not worked for anyone since. You talking to the wrong one breh