Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
J7M0.gif
:mjlol:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:martin:
Now everyone hates the nikka?
...this is why black people get nowhere. Bunch of hating ass nikkas. Waiting for ANY reason to start pulling down

Right? He isn't perfect and talks too much, but so what? He's got a real opportunity to do something great for the culture. And I want to see it through.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was stunned that we have somebody on here actually doing shyt like shark tank. It's been too long away for me to invest in finding out whatever else is going on but this is damn sure my cue to NEVER share anything I got going on here. You're better off letting this place find out organically.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1st off that aint even real.
2nd this is why black people get nowhere. Bunch of hating ass nikkas. Waiting for ANY reason to start pulling down

People are haters. However, nikka what? This is why black people never get nowhere? nikka what?

This man did it to himself. He made a thread, unprovoked, about dying to work with a known racist. People reacted the way they reacted. Now the coli on his ass. Way over half this site broke and unsuccessful at life…of course they wanna hate on you. If he didn’t do this silly shyt, they wouldn’t have much ammo. But he did.

And second of all, black people get plenty of places. “This is why black people get nowhere” is a dumbass statement, cause black people “get somewhere” all the time. This particular black dude is just lost or willfully c00ning, and even he still seems as if he’s “going somewhere”

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can’t be nothing but other nerd ass comic book collecting ass nikkas on some stall him out shyt. So what if people on his ass. He shouldn’t have said that dumb ass shyt. This is coming from a breh who don’t give fukk, am not outraged, and wish breh much success. But if y’all don’t quit with this soft ass shyt. Let this mothafukka come speak for himself. The nikka did a whole c00n act, doubled down on it, and y’all in here acting like he being persecuted like Jesus. Y’all bout some of the softest collection of mothafukkas I seen in my life

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
1st off that ain't even real.
2nd this is why black people get nowhere. Bunch of hating ass nikkas. Waiting for ANY reason to start pulling down
Nah the reception he's getting is well deserved especially considering how much he came across as a giggly schoolgirl expressing his love for Mel Gibson of all ppl :mjpls: that it's kinda odd this is the first name that came to his mind.

There are so many Black producers and directors he could've named and if he wanted a cac director/producer there are many others he could've mentioned who don't have any racist shyt attached to their name...

Instead, he choose a racist white man who's been pretty irrelevant over the past 10+ years to the point he's been regulated to the b/c-movie territory for over a decade so I'm not sure why he would think a Mel Gibson production is turning heads in 2022 or attracting ppl to the box office due to Mel's name.