Startin To Question My BlackSands Investment

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Why can’t y’all just reprimand the nikka and keep it moving? You got black representation in a space where it’s virtually non-existent, the dude makes a mistake and y’all are ready to destroy him and everything he’s built in a matter of days. I actually saw a comment talking about “Is It time to take this public”? TF?

If y’all are waiting for perfect black people to make waves and uplift the culture, then you’ll be waiting forever. Cause ain’t nan nikka perfect and if you look hard enough you’ll find something about everyone that you wholeheartedly and fundamentally disagree with. Check the nikka and move forward.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why can’t y’all just reprimand the nikka and keep it moving? You got black representation in a space where it’s virtually non-existent, the dude makes a mistake and y’all are ready to destroy him and everything he’s built in a matter of days. I actually saw a comment talking about “Is It time to take this public”? TF?

If y’all are waiting for perfect black people to make waves and uplift the culture, then you’ll be waiting forever. Cause ain’t nan nikka perfect and if you look hard enough you’ll find something about everyone that you wholeheartedly and fundamentally disagree with. Check the nikka and move forward.

He didn’t make a mistake. He unwittingly gave people a view into his mind frame because he lacked the awareness to know expressing those sentiments about Mel Gibson on this site was not a good idea. That wasn’t a mistake as much as it was him saying too much. He meant what he said 100%. Then breh never really took ownership in that thread, he basically said, I should have knew better than to have this discussion here, as if brehs was too unintelligent or close minded to see where he was coming from :mjlol:

In other words, yeah people are piling on. I’ve seen several threads. So what though, the nikka said some dumb ass shyt. This too shall pass. In the meantime, let this comic book collecting ass nikka get this work

Daps
It's sick that a place that shills for Trump, Tariq (an admitted Trump supporter), Kanye (an admitted Trump supporter) and Joe Rogan (unabashed racist) are trying to tear down a brotha who yeah, said something crazy but has actually put in the work and put his money and his effort where his mouth is.

Yall make up any excuses to forgive the above ppl for every crazy thing they do, but want to destroy this brotha for what he's doing. Sick, man.

This is beyond internet stuff at this point. Yall actually want to destroy this brothas vision.

Y'all are some sick folks.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Can’t be nothing but other nerd ass comic book collecting ass nikkas on some stall him out shyt. So what if people on his ass. He shouldn’t have said that dumb ass shyt. This is coming from a breh who don’t give fukk, am not outraged, and wish breh much success. But if y’all don’t quit with this soft ass shyt. Let this mothafukka come speak for himself. The nikka did a whole c00n act, doubled down on it, and y’all in here acting like he being persecuted like Jesus. Y’all bout some of the softest collection of mothafukkas I seen in my life

Except it isn't just piling in on him. You have users talking about extorting him, one user admitting to forwarding his controversial posts on to ABC in the past.

If a blue tick on Twitter gets hold of this shyt, his career is done.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:martin:
Now everyone hates the nikka?
1st off that aint even real.
2nd this is why black people get nowhere. Bunch of hating ass nikkas. Waiting for ANY reason to start pulling down
A lot of nikkas are bums and pocket watchers. Resentful because they didn't do shyt with their lives. That's why they feel entitled to other people's shyt and go out of their way to tear down other people.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
He didn’t make a mistake. He unwittingly gave people a view into his mind frame because he lacked the awareness to know expressing those sentiments about Mel Gibson on this site was not a good idea. That wasn’t a mistake as much as it was him saying too much. He meant what he said 100%. Then breh never really took ownership in that thread, he basically said, I should have knew better than to have this discussion here, as if brehs was too unintelligent or close minded to see where he was coming from :mjlol:

In other words, yeah people are piling on. I’ve seen several threads. So what though, the nikka said some dumb ass shyt. This too shall pass. In the meantime, let this comic book collecting ass nikka get this work
Then stop investing in him and don’t buy his comic books. Simple as that. If the dude is a weirdo, so what? The question becomes, is he doing more good than harm with the work he’s doing? If the answer is yes, then hold on to your money and let the man live his life. If it’s really that bad, it’ll work itself out in the end. Most of y’all give all of your money to racists and people that don’t like you everyday. But this guy is where you’re putting your energy? He don’t even have any real influence yet. It’s really low hanging fruit, because he makes himself available on this website (which he should have stopped doing a couple years ago anyway).

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's sick that a place that shills for Trump, Tariq (an admitted Trump supporter), Kanye (an admitted Trump supporter) and Joe Rogan (unabashed racist) are trying to tear down a brotha who yeah, said something crazy but has actually put in the work and put his money and his effort where his mouth is.

Yall make up any excuses to forgive the above ppl for every crazy thing they do, but want to destroy this brotha for what he's doing. Sick, man.

This is beyond internet stuff at this point. Yall actually want to destroy this brothas vision.

Y'all are some sick folks.
It's the so called "woke" and armchair problack nikkas that are tearing this man down. I don't know any get it out the mud type dudes that would hate on another black man like that.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Except it isn't just piling in on him. You have users talking about extorting him, one user admitting to forwarding his controversial posts on to ABC in the past.

If a blue tick on Twitter gets hold of this shyt, his career is done.

And who supposed to care about his downfall but him? The coli don’t have no collective duty to make sure this man is not exposed. That’s his his duty, and an important part of that duty is not that exposing yourself. I don’t think ABC would give a fukk about none of that shyt. But he shouldn’t have been talking shyt if he ain’t want it to potentially get exposed. I can agree that a lot of people just on some hating shyt. But that just comes with the territory he’s in as being a public figure. I already said I wash breh success, but I got no sympathy for dude who loudly and proudly talking about he wanna work with Mel Gibson, then standing on the shyt.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Then stop investing in him and don’t buy his comic books. Simple as that. If the dude is a weirdo, so what? The question becomes, is he doing more good than harm with the work he’s doing? If the answer is yes, then hold on to your money and let the man live his life. If it’s really that bad, it’ll work itself out in the end. Most of y’all give all of your money to racists and people that don’t like you everyday. But this guy is where you’re putting your energy? He don’t even have any real influence yet. It’s really low hanging fruit, because he makes himself available on this website (which he should have stopped doing a couple years ago anyway).

I’m not a comic book collecting ass nikka, so I never invested in the shyt in the first place.

And breh, it’s real simple. He has and has used his right to make several threads about his comic book and getting people to invest right? Do other posters not have the same right to post what they wanna post? Dude said some dumb ass shyt, has a publicly funded company, and these are the consequences behind his actions. One thing about it, the more people be like, why can’t y’all shut up about it, the more people gonna speak and make threads on it. Why couldn’t he just not say that dumb ass shyt?