Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh im a nurse. What do u mean some nurses only train in Phlebotomy? Phlebotomists arent nurses. Not even close. Many nurses work the desk? what are u even talking about? lol

U mean u seen nurses chilling at the nurse station charting or chatting? yes that happens. It can be one of two things. They either are caught up on their rounds and meds or they are lazy. You must of had a bad experience then. Me and other nurses can relate to that show. From the personalities,to the codes,to the weird ass doctors and to the drugs. Hell our director is a former user and walks around twitching her jaw. :heh:

How much do you make?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I said this earlier this scene and another one from her I cant find had me on roc when I saw it lol.
heather locklear always seemed like a true blue freak :noah:

she still look aight the last time i saw her on the conan show either a couple of years ago:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Co-sign!! I always disliked that Turk & Karla got engaged, than married, than had kids, & etc. so early in the series. I would've liked to see Turk date different females too (Like J.D. did), before settling down with Carla later in the series. Dr. Cox & Jordan getting back together early was always weird.

:wow: I forgot about Jordan. Remember how bad a MILF/Cougar Jordan was in Season 1 when she busting it wide-open for J.D. on the low?

@stomachlines

I liked that Turk was committed and in a continually maturing and progressive relationship with Carla. It was nice actually seeing a Black male on television falling in love, getting married, staying faithful, raising his children, etc.

Plus Carla was the finest actress on the show. Turk won :wow:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I liked that Turk was committed and in a continually maturing and progressive relationship with Carla. It was nice actually seeing a Black male on television falling in love, getting married, staying faithful, raising his children, etc.

Plus Carla was the finest actress on the show. Turk won :wow:

co sign! i agree 100% :salute:

dap and i tried +rep but i couldn't because i already did sometime recently. but i agree :myman: